PDA

View Full Version : White specks in Carbon Fiber

k20hatch
03-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey guys...alright i clean my carbon fiber wing all the time, and wax it with zymol. But i still have some white specks on the carbon fiber that show up from time to time. I am a really big neat freak and hate them. I was wondering would a clay bar work to get them off, or what should i use to do it. Has anyone else had this problem with there carbon fiber? Any help would be greatful! Im probley going down to get me a clay bar tomarrow to see what happens!

Peking
03-15-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Hey guys...alright i clean my carbon fiber wing all the time, and wax it with zymol. But i still have some white specks on the carbon fiber that show up from time to time. I am a really big neat freak and hate them. I was wondering would a clay bar work to get them off, or what should i use to do it. Has anyone else had this problem with there carbon fiber? Any help would be greatful! Im probley going down to get me a clay bar tomarrow to see what happens!

Does it look like it is under the clear coat, or can you feel it with your finger?

k20hatch
03-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Its on top... but i cant feel it with my finger! its wierd!