PDA

View Full Version : Red Mugen Shift Knob

EricP3
03-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Hey does anyone know where I can get a red mugen shift knob at? Iv looked on like King Motorsports but they want like 75$ for those. On Ebay they have the replicas but they only make them in black and chrome. Is there any other company that makes a knob like the mugen one in red? Thanks.

Civicvtec1ps
03-16-2004, 02:34 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33703&item=2467518102

Fake ones though.

Siman
03-18-2004, 11:14 PM
http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/7e/5e/a9_1_b.JPG

"Shogun Pearl Diver, the unique "V" shape of the vaginal and clitoral stimulators provide total coverage of these most sensitive areas WHERE SHIFTING GEARS IS MOST IMPORTANT. Rotating pearls in the shaft provide a special combination of movement and texture that create subtly changing vibrations IN THE TRANSMISSION FEEL. Dual action, variable speed but almost silent for use in close quarters, operate together for maximum control IN CORNERS. The clitoral stimulator is designed with with thin extended "fingers" for highly accurate control DURING APEXING A TURN. Turn it around for an exciting analRETENTIVE experience! Soft as skin material absorbs body heat and gets warm as it pleasures you ON THE RACE COURSE. It's a whopping 10 inches tall with with 5 1/2" of usable shaft and aproximately 5" girth! Try one on for size! You won't be disapointed,IT WILL MAKE SHIFTING A PLEASURE! Styles and colors vary slightly, You can request pearl white, purple, pink or black. "

WhrsMyDamCTR?
03-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Go real Mugen, I bought a fake about 4 years ago, nice little sharp point on the top left from the lathe used to make "spin" it from billet aluminum. Hated it and ended up taking it off, I only buy real Mugen now, expensive but if your body touches it while driving, well worth it IMHO..CTR

EricP3
03-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Uhhh... Siman ur not funny......

chet
03-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Siman

"Shogun Pearl Diver, the unique "V" shape of the vaginal and clitoral stimulators provide total coverage of these most sensitive areas WHERE SHIFTING GEARS IS MOST IMPORTANT. Rotating pearls in the shaft provide a special combination of movement and texture that create subtly changing vibrations IN THE TRANSMISSION FEEL. Dual action, variable speed but almost silent for use in close quarters, operate together for maximum control IN CORNERS. The clitoral stimulator is designed with with thin extended "fingers" for highly accurate control DURING APEXING A TURN. Turn it around for an exciting analRETENTIVE experience! Soft as skin material absorbs body heat and gets warm as it pleasures you ON THE RACE COURSE. It's a whopping 10 inches tall with with 5 1/2" of usable shaft and aproximately 5" girth! Try one on for size! You won't be disapointed,IT WILL MAKE SHIFTING A PLEASURE! Styles and colors vary slightly, You can request pearl white, purple, pink or black. "

The guy had a serious question. Weren't you banned once before for silly shit like this. Its EPHatch.com. Not post whateverthefuck.com

This is exactly why EPHatch is slightly dissappointing lately. Too much stupid/waste of space posts.

BTW--EricP3, you might try www.islandmotorsports.com (714)-994-6882 I usually get all my stuff through Chuck at Showstoppers, but I've been finding deal w/these guys on true Mugen products. I have no idea if they have the red shift knob in stock, but I know they can get it.

kidXStreme
03-19-2004, 02:34 PM
i have a silver shift knob/dont get a fake(youre getting what you pay for and thats the quality of the knob/name)...i especially like the way the mugen words/symbol are forged onto it

David K.
03-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by EricP3
Uhhh... Siman ur not funny......

Were you being sarcastic? Because I was distacted from reading your post by the huge nuts on the squirrel in your avatar.....

And it was a little funny.

EricP3
03-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by David K.
Were you being sarcastic? Because I was distacted from reading your post by the huge nuts on the squirrel in your avatar.....

No I wasn't being sarcastic. I find it a little disrespectful when someone comes into my thread and posts stupid shit that has nothing to do with the question being asked. Sure my avatar is a little wierd, But im not going into other peoples threads and posting the picture just for the hell of it.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I decided to give the replica from ebay a try. I'v heard that this guys shipping takes like 2 weeks, So i'll update the thread when I get the knob. I'll post pics also.
-Eric

sai_iii
03-20-2004, 03:40 PM
I recently got the replica type-r shift knob on e-bay, and i have to say is USE the bolt that they give you. I didn't use mine and screwed it down a bit tight. But then i couldn't get it off and had to take a wrench to it. The threads in the knob broke. :mad: So i went all out and ordered the oem rsx optional shift knob. I WILL use the bolt supplied with it:D

Siman
03-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by David K.

second that....

I am sorry for posting MY OWN OPINION ON THE MUGEN SHIFT KNOB.

I dont know whats soo bad about making a link between the looks of a shift knob and a dildo.....its true...

get the mugen shift knob.....its ribbed:p

and for you CHET...., I would REFRANE from using profane language in your posts....and if you want to know if i was kicked off this site...

http://nacy.net/stuff/Potator/pics/forum%20pics/fde64b5b.gif

Siman
03-23-2004, 09:57 AM
http://store4.yimg.com/I/rsxmotorsports_1783_6343673

Aluminum Shift Knob for your Acura RSX. We can add the OEM Shift Boot adapter to your order for only $8.

OEM-0020$53.90Choose: 6spd5spd

Thank you for choosing RSXMotorsports.com, the one stop shop for all your RSX/DC5 needs.

go to RSX motorsports...I have this shift knob, it heavy aluminum, AWSOME FEEL and a great price..it comes with ALL the hardware needed to make it look like it came from the factory!!!

http://www.rsxmotorsports.com/oemalshifkno.html

EricP3
03-23-2004, 01:56 PM
I know about the type-r style knobs. I wanted to know about a Mugen knob, and nowhere in my post did I ask about that knob. Thanks for the info, but I