PDA

View Full Version : Price for this C/F hood

HASNIC
03-16-2004, 07:03 PM
Does anyone have a price on this carbon hood from VIS?

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage2.wtdr/i=wMjc5NTM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

What's the quality like on these as this is the exact hood design I am after:D

And also are there holes pre-drilled for the washer jets??

Thanks alot;)

Ep3 No.2
03-16-2004, 07:41 PM
got mine used from a fellow ephatcher for 300 used. but at showstoppers its 500 shipped to your door

HASNIC
03-16-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
got mine used from a fellow ephatcher for 300 used. but at showstoppers its 500 shipped to your door

Thanks, shipping will be a bit more for me as i'm in the UK but its still a pretty good price as the UK

Civicvtec1ps
03-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Perking has mugen replica VIS cf hood.
Looks very nice.

Peking
03-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by HASNIC
Does anyone have a price on this carbon hood from VIS?
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage2.wtdr/i=wMjc5NTM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
What's the quality like on these as this is the exact hood design I am after:D
And also are there holes pre-drilled for the washer jets??
Thanks alot;)

$499.00 shipped in the US from showstoppers, yet it might cost alittle more for you. Give them a call :)

LOL, I was alittle surprised to see my pic. The quality is very nice, the holes are drilled already. Yet where you see the white clips that hold the washer fluid lines. I had to make those bigger by grinding them down with a reg. drill and drill bit.

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Perking has mugen replica VIS cf hood.
Looks very nice.

Yeah I do, lol :D It is very nice, yet I think next time I will give Seibon a try. So I can say that I have had both :cool:

HASNIC
03-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks man,

I was looking through previous posts and came across your pics of the hood:)

Thanks for the info, looks like after my Spoon springs, Hondata and GruppeM airbox this will be the next purchase:D

03silverEP
03-17-2004, 02:18 PM
you'll get raped on shipping and customs i'd look harder around europe for one first, look in Max Power and call around

HASNIC
03-17-2004, 02:25 PM
There is no-one making C/F Mugen replica hoods in the UK, or it seems Europe. We can get OEM c/f hoods but the price is the equivalent of $850 (