PDA

View Full Version : how to install some ctr (replica) sideskirts

ronsta
03-16-2004, 07:07 PM
yea i juss want to know if you guys could guide me into installing the sideskirts...its going to be my first time doing this so pictures would help if its not a hassle.

SuperRacerTypeR
03-17-2004, 12:43 AM
i have problems myself, where u get ur kit at?

ep3_civic_si
03-17-2004, 12:46 AM
waddup RON! it's me patrick from the meet with the black EP u got the skirts already? that's cool man i test fitted teh sides to and i had to grind some parts down but yeah now it sits more flush but there's little gap like small but yeah i guess that's normal for fiber glass but yeah i talk to chuck and he gave me a guide onto how to install it... pm me if you want me to explain into more detail aight i'mma install mines once i get the lip i decided to go wit type r replica too:D so it's gonna be all type r and oh yeah i'mma see if my uncle can order the HFP civic coupe rims man! that's gona be hella sick powder coat it white:D well yeah if u want me to explain more i can tell u just PM me aight later ron

pat

jason
03-17-2004, 09:57 PM
I need help installing mine as well I've had them for like three weeks now and can't get them to fit right.

ronsta
03-17-2004, 11:13 PM
yea i got mines at jdm pro ...material is pretty shitty but i dont give a dam .......only if they came with some instructions