PDA

View Full Version : more help with window visors now

yellerep3
03-17-2004, 07:40 PM
ok, i know you can get the jdm window visors for 150, but thats too pricy, so anyone have any links to where to get some good ones for the ep, i know there was a thred for this, but there were no good links in it, i need to cover my weather strip cause some morons ripped it when they broke inta my ep and stole the seats, plus i cant smoke in the rain with out getting wet, thaks guys, i need your help, thanks!

ep3si02
03-17-2004, 07:58 PM
here you go...these are made by weather tech.
click here (http://weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp?make_id=21&year_no=2002&veh_id=816&item_group_id=4&veh_opt_choice_id=0)

Mwing
03-18-2004, 02:28 PM
I am using the weathertech one, which makes creaking noise, then i order a jdm one for 200 cdn, now after i wax the weather tech visors they are not making noises anymore. the jdm one will arrive in april i don't know what to do... i think the weather tech looks better than the jdm one.

streaker666
03-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Mwing
I am using the weathertech one, which makes creaking noise, then i order a jdm one for 200 cdn, now after i wax the weather tech visors they are not making noises anymore. the jdm one will arrive in april i don't know what to do... i think the weather tech looks better than the jdm one.

Dude, where do you put the wax on the weathertechs?

Mwing
03-18-2004, 05:10 PM
The inner face of the part at the front, I used car wax to make it smooth for the windows.

Kis4KEN
03-18-2004, 09:41 PM
i like my jdm visors. actually i think the weather tech ones look kind of funny in front. but then again... i say the jdm ones first so... um... yea... brain fart...

yellerep3
03-18-2004, 11:16 PM
thanks for the info yall, i like both of the jdm and weather tecs its just that the tecs are not tinted. I was looking for a tinted one.