PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ep Sighting

TrippZ
10-05-2002, 12:13 PM
I saw my first EP ont he road yesterday.

Me and a couple of friends, about 20 friends lol, were hanging out and everyone split up. We were going by the Wendy's/Exxon, commonly called Wexxon, and I'm like "ok, good, at least someone will meet us here."

and then I saw it. a nighthawk black EP. I go "stop the car, stop the car" and he's like uhhh ok. I get out, and im all like "hey whose is this?!"

turns out it's a guy that goes to my rival school. it's k though, he's tite. i gave him the address to this site, hope he comes onto here. He's only got 57 miles, paid 16k on it. not bad ;p

he knew my car too, he ahd seen it in the showroom before. harhar. hey dude, if you're here, welcome to the board. nice hatch ;)

IceD out N CALI
10-05-2002, 12:19 PM
i've seen 2 on the same day and thats the most i've seen in one days worth of driving.

SBC31
10-05-2002, 01:29 PM
They are starting to pop up more and more where I live. Then again, they are not mass produced like some other cars, so it's nice to have a "rare" car.

I seem to see them on a weekly basis now.

SubliminalSi
10-05-2002, 01:57 PM
Trippz are you comin tonight?

TrippZ
10-05-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SubliminalSi
Trippz are you comin tonight?

na son, i gotta work. if i could get a ride to the court on mondayh ill have my license tuesday and be at the next meet saturday

IceD out N CALI
10-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
They are starting to pop up more and more where I live. Then again, they are not mass produced like some other cars, so it's nice to have a "rare" car.

I seem to see them on a weekly basis now.

ya, even if they did sell like hotcakes, still wouldnt see too many because they not making too many