PDA

View Full Version : Installed Eibach Pro-Kit today

Hondatech
07-03-2002, 08:23 PM
Put the Eibach Pro-Kit springs in the SiR today after work. She's probably going to settle a little further, but it's gone from a four (!!) finger gap to two finger already, and that ain't bad!

Evaluation: Great set. Came with the four springs, instructions, and a new set of bumpstops for the rear shocks (Fronts don't need modifying according to Eibach). The springs have liners over some of the coils so they don't clack together when they compress, like the factory springs. Nice touch.

Performance: Rides LIKE STOCK! Yup, no crashing or bashing over potholes or speed bumps. Lean it intoa corner and its runs out of progressiveness and tightens right up. Smooooth. I'm very pleased with them!

Next up, cold air intake!

stingyboy
07-03-2002, 08:33 PM
glad to hear the positive review. i just got the same set shipped today and they are sitting here on my sofa. looking forward to getting them on the car. btw, what did you do with the eiback stickers in the box?

also, where are the pics man??

2k2civicSi
07-03-2002, 08:39 PM
great to hear you like them i also have a set siting next to me waiting to be installed just got them today

IceD out N CALI
07-03-2002, 08:41 PM
i got the sportlines, they drop alright also, but i like em low so i could use another 1/2 inch or so

Hondatech
07-03-2002, 08:48 PM
We'll be taking a side by side comparo pic with one of the other new SiR on the lot at work, so you'll be able to see what difference it makes.

stingyboy- I'm not the type that puts the stickers on the car, so I put one on my toolbox at work, and dunno what I'm going to do with the other one.

SmoothOperator
07-05-2002, 06:44 PM
i got the sportlines, they drop alright also, but i like em low so i could use another 1/2 inch or so

I also got the sportlines. The quality of the ride is great. But as you said, I wish it were a bit lower too.