PDA

View Full Version : leased ep

boricua721m
03-19-2004, 03:32 PM
is there ne one with a hooked up leased car... and if so wut u do about the warranty

phatfreeza
03-19-2004, 06:26 PM
hmm i'm not sure what you mean by "hooked up" but i have an intake and springs. warranty-wise i haven't had any repairs that needed to be done. i plan on going back to stock when i trade it in.. hth?

yellerep3
03-19-2004, 09:56 PM
mine is a lease, and im going to keep it. I just avoid the dealer for service as well and try and go to reputable shops for service!

yellerep3
03-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by yellerep3
mine is a lease, and im going to keep it. I just avoid the dealer for service as well and try and go to reputable shops for service! when i first got it tho i had to use the warrenty, other wise your gonna have to bring it in stock or they will give you shit, you can always say you plan on keeping it, its not like your trading it in then

vasi
03-19-2004, 11:14 PM
keeping mine I will have this thing forever I love my SI. Best car I ever drove.

boricua721m
03-19-2004, 11:44 PM
so u guys think if i lower it, put an exhaust ,etc... they say something at a service checkups

phatfreeza
03-20-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by boricua721m
so u guys think if i lower it, put an exhaust ,etc... they say something at a service checkups

at checkups? i'm assuming you're paying for these checkups. i don't think they'll say anything in that regard, but if your suspension gets creaky or something, then they'll say stuff :)

yellerep3
03-20-2004, 05:51 AM
ya know it actually dependa on the dealer, cause the one wherei bought it complains, while i've gone to others and they dont mind.`

2k2SiAutoXer
03-20-2004, 07:19 AM
I lease my Si and I am about to slap a trubo on it but I plan on having the car paid off by the end of the lease so I should have no worries.

--Tom

brian1g
03-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by yellerep3
ya know it actually dependa on the dealer, cause the one wherei bought it complains, while i've gone to others and they dont mind.`

i agree, one of the local dealers i go to will not do anything but oem stuff amd doesn't like me to mod the car. the other offered to install mods for me for me!!! that is were i bought my car with springs, rims, push button start, and strut tower brace. so yeah, i think it depends on the dealer too.

03SiBlack
03-22-2004, 07:14 PM
my cars on a lease and i asked them when i got it if i can put intake exhaust tint the windows etc and they said thats fine. When my four year lease is up i can buy it or give it back ill prob just take everything out and sell the stuff and buy something else

Yoda~SI
03-23-2004, 09:02 PM
The Lease Is a Contract Between you and the Bank, The Dealer has been Paid for the car. What you do with it is none of their Business, Most lease contracts Say the car must be stock when you return it. While you are paying 300 Bucks a month Do with what you like.

Another cool thing about leases Esp with HAFC Is you have Gap insurance, wich means Why trade it in ? if it gets Wrecked:eek: , Stolen :angel: or Torched;) The car is paid in Full You go pick out a new one.

if Your dealer gives you hassle, Just go to a diffrent dealer for Service