PDA

View Full Version : greddy

nio619
03-20-2004, 01:56 PM
i wanted to ask the people with experience here how much hp will i be able to get with a type s head swap, greddy turbo kit and intercooler (stock greddy psi), hondata and greddy exhaust for my new ep3. i also plan on getting the jdm tranny or type s tranny. whut yall think.

Gearhead Geek
03-20-2004, 02:35 PM
well, just my opinion, but why waste the money on a greddy kit, especially with an A2 head swap? Cybernation seems to have amazing things in the works, and once the JRSC Race version comes out, that's gonna be pretty competitive too. again, this is all just my opinion, but, ever since i ordered my A2 head and ECU, the idea of the Greddy kit has completely disappeared. Just seems to me as if the Greddy kit is the option for those who want a simple to install, and just slightly performancing enhancing turbo.

My .02, let the flames begin :p

seattlecivic
03-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. The longer you wait... the more things will come out for our cars for you to decide on what to get. Also, prices always come down ;-) No need to flame here! :-)

super_si_45
03-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Gearhead Geek
Just seems to me as if the Greddy kit is the option for those who want a simple to install, and just slightly performancing enhancing turbo.

:rolleyes:

D16Y8_Turbo
03-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Greddy kits on 8 lbs are dynoing what the CN Stage 1. From the dyno I've seen the Greddy makes more torque. I think it is a simple choice between the turbo kits. As for the blower, a very different animal than a turbo. Decide what your doing with the car before you choose your path of forced induction.