PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody ! ! ! another ep owner!

DARKsiDE
03-21-2004, 06:00 PM
im Eric from san diego. I just got my 02 hatch a couple of weeks ago and installed my aem v2 intake friday night! im lovin' it!

I used to have a DA(91 integ) then I sold it, bought a 04 scion xB last june (i really dont know why, just wanted something different). Totaled the scion going 35mph on dec 12! I t-boned a gmc pick up truck(that f*cker crossed my intersection). I was going to get a 2000 s2000 w/ hardtop $23K with only 24,000 miles but the insurance was too expensive for me (wont have enough $$$ for aftermarket parts) so I ended up going with the hatch!

phatfreeza
03-22-2004, 03:36 PM
welcome to the DARKSIDE... (haha... um... i'm lame)

damn your scion got totaled going 35? yikes... i'd think twice now before gettin' that car...

dj addicted
03-24-2004, 12:05 PM
man.. those scions were all over daytona beach this year for tunerbash. EVERY vendor out there had one. Hell, pioneer had one that had two turntables, two CD decks, mixer, place for records.. a place to stand.. and a full mobile stereo system in one. From what I understand at the push of a button it all closed up back into the scion to be driven to the next event. That Scion rocked!

k20hatch
03-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Scions are pretty damn cool! Just saw one with EVERYTHING on it picking up the supra from the dealership!

btw...welcome to the site and enjoy your ep!

oogy-boogy
03-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the site and sorry to hear about the Scion :(

You'll love your little Eggivan. :D