PDA

View Full Version : tail light

speedking604
03-22-2004, 07:08 PM
where can i buy those vinyly???the taillight looks nicer. cansomeone tell me where to buy them>?

Civicvtec1ps
03-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Nice Post.
:'(

SiR_d1
03-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Nice Post.

LMAO

!@#$%
03-23-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Nice Post.

HA!

Peking
03-23-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by speedking604
where can i buy those vinyly???the taillight looks nicer. cansomeone tell me where to buy them>?

Eh? What are you talking about :(

k20hatch
03-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Mabey hes talking about the little red circle cut outs some ephatchers are doing with there taillights. I belive most-wanted did it to his...Here a pic...

http://www.virtualandy.com/images/ep3/diy_mostwanted2.jpg

They are a vinyl decal that fits right over the light. Makes it look SO much cleaner. You can tell in the pics, but it looks even better in person. You can't even see the decal unless you go right up to it, look very closely and run your finger over the light. Otherwise, it's seamless.

HgSi
03-23-2004, 07:58 AM
So er.... what, this doohickey makes your reverse lights red? Brilliant! Now my taillights, brakelights, turn signals and my reverse lights can all be exactly the same colour so everyone else can be thoroughly confused about what I'm planning to do next while on the road! Absolutely grand!

speedking604
03-24-2004, 12:53 PM
where can i buy those vinily???

phatfreeza
03-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by HgSi
So er.... what, this doohickey makes your reverse lights red? Brilliant! Now my taillights, brakelights, turn signals and my reverse lights can all be exactly the same colour so everyone else can be thoroughly confused about what I'm planning to do next while on the road! Absolutely grand!

hahaha... yeah maybe not such a good idea... esp when backing up.. unless it somehow shines white still?

vasi
03-24-2004, 10:44 PM

Woke up the house laughing so hard!

chubbychu
03-24-2004, 11:16 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dang it, you people get funnier and funnier. i used to not laugh at these things...

4g63dsm
03-29-2004, 12:42 AM
one of my firends did this on his em2 it looks clean, but i think its kind of dumb because no one can tell when he is backing up since it shines red

oldschoolimport
03-29-2004, 01:28 AM
go to a sign shop and ask to buy a piece of scrap red vinyl and show them about what size.