PDA

View Full Version : How do we get type R parts ?

Silvershadow
10-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know of a friendly Honda dealer or other source to order Type R parts from in England ,Canada and /or Japan?Places like "optauto.com"or"fizzautosports.com must have STEEP MARK-UPs.

steve_jones
10-07-2002, 02:27 AM
I could go down ( or ring our local dealer ) and see how much bits are if you like, Not sure how i would go about shipping them to the states mind ???

Steve

SubliminalSi
10-07-2002, 07:37 AM
GO to Japan:o

ThickMick
10-09-2002, 06:11 AM
My wife's Japanese and my bro-in law is a Honda FREAK. I will email him tonight and ask him about it. We're also going to Japan in Dec. to visit the inlaws so I'll have a look around for miself. As soon as I get any info I'll pass it along to the board.

TEKBRAIN
10-09-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Silvershadow
Does anyone know of a friendly Honda dealer or other source to order Type R parts from in England ,Canada and /or Japan?Places like "optauto.com"or"fizzautosports.com must have STEEP MARK-UPs.
Why do you want to order from Canada?

Silvershadow
10-09-2002, 11:19 PM
The "Si R" front &rear emblem.Look at "i-Werks 'My Black SiR' " under "Member's Rides". It looks COOL and different.How many have you seen in the states?

Pradamuimui
10-10-2002, 12:34 AM
Let me know if you can get Type R parts cheaper then what these PRICE GOUGING vultures want for these true OEM Honda of Japan parts!! :mad:

civicbabe
10-10-2002, 11:45 AM
I would love to know how I can get the Civic Type R bodykit.
Does anyone know where i might be able to find one? or a website that might help me out?

IceD out N CALI
10-10-2002, 11:50 AM
go to optionsauto.com under "2002 type R" they sell the entire kit, but prepare to pay a hefty price

Silvershadow
10-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Please read my first thread , without the "STEEP-MARKUPS".Thanks anyway.

civicbabe
10-10-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Silvershadow
Please read my first thread , without the "STEEP-MARKUPS".Thanks anyway.

jeez...you mentioned a "steep mark up" i guess i was looking for a place with a little less mark up because i know that the UK sells them for less but I just need to know exactly where to look.
thanks for the "advice"

and thank you IceD out N CALI for the info... it is pretty expensive on that site.

Silvershadow
10-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Got some prices from Canada. 1)front SiR emblem- $21(US)
2)rear SiR emblem-$29(US)
based on current exchange rate w/o shipping.

Mr.02BlackSIguY
10-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by civicbabe

jeez...you mentioned a "steep mark up" i guess i was looking for a place with a little less mark up because i know that the UK sells them for less but I just need to know exactly where to look.
thanks for the "advice"

and thank you IceD out N CALI for the info... it is pretty expensive on that site.

maybe we can email the UK honda website and ask for it. its worth a try.

Fizz Autosports
10-11-2002, 06:15 PM
We have a type-r kit and DAMN it looks nice heheheheh (on the car) but as far as mark up goes its pretty tough to get items direct and watch out for the shipping.