PDA

View Full Version : Clips for the Si floor mats, where to buy online?

BlairSpeed
03-23-2004, 03:28 PM
I just bought a pair of factory Si floor mats, but they didnt come with the clips that hold them in place as I bought them from a demo car. They look brand new but I need the clips, thanks

Si4U2NV
03-23-2004, 08:53 PM
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i need em toooo!!! it driving me FUCKIN nuts!

i bought bolts to hold them in temporarily, but it didnt work so great...

i hear if u go down to hondas service dept they'll just give em to u for free but im too lazy...

if you do go, get me a set :winkm:

-Mike

BlairSpeed
03-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Yea, they're free! I went to my dealership (Hoehn Honda) and the parts guy went in the back, and just put out his hand and gave them to me. He said they were $8 but then he just walked away and i asked him," should i just keep them?" and he said, " yea..." and kept walking. COOL! im so happy now, no more sliding around, yea

Ocelot
03-29-2004, 01:44 AM
bah, fuckers here in Valencia are pricks. (Power Honda) I'd have to buy a new fekken set of floor mats. I might later down the road. (sure as hell not from them, though)

frankdogg
03-30-2004, 02:46 AM
i feel your pain brotherens :'( ...freakin' stupid floor mats!!! does anyone's get in the way of the clutch pedal???

oldschoolimport
03-30-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by frankdogg
i feel your pain brotherens :'( ...freakin' stupid floor mats!!! does anyone's get in the way of the clutch pedal??? naw, coz I have the clips.:p :D

Si4U2NV
03-31-2004, 10:25 AM
i went and got my oil changed today and i told em bout the clips!!!! i GOT SOME!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOOO HAPPY!!

-Mike

DarkSiRacer
03-31-2004, 01:28 PM
thats some great news... i just got some mats and the mat slides like a mofo when i shift

ilive2r011
03-31-2004, 02:22 PM
cus when i bought my si it did nt have them so my dad just asked honda if they came with them. So they gave us a set. Myn came with the clips , i thought they were suppost to?