PDA

View Full Version : vendor

Keeyu
03-25-2004, 10:51 AM
I checked the vendor section to sell stuff. There are so many. Is there one place where everyone get their parts and it is cheap?

dj addicted
03-25-2004, 10:56 AM
mainly showstoppers their website is www.showstoppersusa.com Dont pay attention to the items they have on the website.. they have a lot more than what is listed. Give them a call...be sure to mention that you heard about them from ephatch.com I got my springs, full kaminari kit, strut bar. A friend of mine bought rims, tires, springs, and some other stuff.. Really good people

Peking
03-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by dj addicted
mainly showstoppers their website is www.showstoppersusa.com Dont pay attention to the items they have on the website.. they have a lot more than what is listed. Give them a call...be sure to mention that you heard about them from ephatch.com I got my springs, full kaminari kit, strut bar. A friend of mine bought rims, tires, springs, and some other stuff.. Really good people

Yeah what he said, yet it would be best for you to look around those threads. You might see something that grabs your interest :D