PDA

View Full Version : phasenine sideskirts and rear lip

KingGreg86
03-25-2004, 03:37 PM
E-Mailed Phasenine about there Sideskirts and Rear Lip...

Greg:
The side skirts and rear lip are in the process of being produced but have to be test fitted etc. We will probably have them in 3-4 weeks.
Please check back often!
Thanks!
Casey P.
phasenine.com

Peking
03-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Moved to aero, and cool.

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1488595/i/newSi_lip_ezr2.JPG

Sale Price: $99.99

This brand new lip fits all 03+ Si's and fits like a glove over the lower portion of the bumper. This lip is by far the best looking and fitting lip for the new Si!
Details:

ABS Plastic
Easy Installation
Great Clean Look

2fastcivic
03-25-2004, 04:57 PM
dont deal with phasenine. they have the worst customer service. and they never pick up the phone. they even ripped my brother off. he ordered front and side kit from them and they never sent it to him. fuckin bastards. it took 1 month for me to get my front lip and i was lucky.

2tacosfor$1
03-25-2004, 05:04 PM
thats too bad because that lipkit is wicked. nice and clean looking. just the fact its ABS plastic. i dont think it will last too long. id rather see it in eurethane

KingGreg86
03-25-2004, 07:34 PM
i thought abs plastic was just as good...isnt it?

03EP3Si
03-26-2004, 11:09 AM
um i have that Lip. its not installed yet but soon it wil be. And As far as ABS plastic. its very good. you can actualy pic up the lip and twist it and pull it throw it what ever! lol very flexible and strong. abs plastic is good! :D

i matched this lip up with the buddy club side skirts and rear bumper. its gonna look sweet! ill post pics once its done.

03SSMHatch
03-26-2004, 12:50 PM
I got a lip from PhaseNine, took a lil over a month to get it. I bought it from Group Buy Center and after 3 weeks I called and after 2 days of it finally got to talk to Casey. Once he was on the phone they were great got the answer of where the hell my lip was and even credited me some money back. Id prolly buy from him again but Id most likely drive up to Wilmington and pick up the goods insted. I know the lip is a very flush fit but when I went to test fit mine I cant get the passenger side of it on and tips or tricks. It just seems like the lip is a lil short on length.

03EP3Si
03-26-2004, 01:09 PM
it should fit. you gotta bend it alittle to put it on just very little then it will fit nice and snug.

2fastcivic
03-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by 03SSMHatch
I got a lip from PhaseNine, took a lil over a month to get it. I bought it from Group Buy Center and after 3 weeks I called and after 2 days of it finally got to talk to Casey. Once he was on the phone they were great got the answer of where the hell my lip was and even credited me some money back. Id prolly buy from him again but Id most likely drive up to Wilmington and pick up the goods insted. I know the lip is a very flush fit but when I went to test fit mine I cant get the passenger side of it on and tips or tricks. It just seems like the lip is a lil short on length.

try putting on both sides at the same time. so get 1 more person to help you. it should fit fine. so you called and they actually picked up the phone. damn must be your lucky day b/c they wont pick up my phone calls no more. all i get is an answering machine. THESE GUYS ARE THE WORST BUSINESS PEOPLE. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM. THEY JUST KEPT LYING TO ME OVER AND OVER AND CHARGED MY BROTHER FOR A KIT BUT NEVER SENT IT OFF.

03EP3Si
03-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Dam that stinks. i actually got this piece from EBAY i dint go through them. how much did every on pay for its? cause i payed 150 after shipping