PDA

View Full Version : Fender Help

jo3y
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Hello, Over the winter I got into a fender bender while driving in 8 inchs of snow. Anyway i blew out the marker light (got some clears form ebay coming) and Im trying to decide if I should just replace the orignal fender with OEM stuff, repo stuff, or some of the trendy fiberglass designs. Ive seen some cool designs but don't know how they'll look on the Si. Also, anyone know where I can get just a single passenger side OEM fender or equiv.? has anyone done fenders yet? any help is appricated

yellerep3
03-27-2004, 08:14 PM
havent done it yet cause i just started a new job and cash is low, and luckily for my income tax i didnt lose my ep, but show stoppers have carbon fiber fenders which i think i will do further down the line if your looking for that look. Im gonna go for the super carbon fiber look and get as much of the car in carbon fiber as i can. So if you like cf call showstoppers i think they were like 599 or 499 or something like that.

Vierge99
03-29-2004, 11:33 AM
Wow that's weird. I had a run-in with a snow boulder a couple months ago and I purchased X2 fenders from www.aspecmotorsports.com for about $300. I haven't installed them yet but I can assure you that with the exception of the need for some sanding, these fenders are high quality and should fit very well. A body shop in my town is going to charge $250 to paint and insall them.