PDA

View Full Version : Work RSZ-R rims

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 12:56 AM
sup guys...got a question where can i find these Work RSZ-R rims?
heres a pic to help...must have these rims in 16x7.0 or 16x7.5..any info would be gggreat thanx

http://gallery.s2ki.com/imagecatalog/imageview/115522/6/

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 02:16 AM
nevermind...the cheapest place i found them were at www.jhpusa.com for $1,250 and like $60 for s&h...

what do you guys think? will they look good on a black ep?
i hope so cos im buyin um

edit: what do the offset numbers mean? cos the 16x7.0 come in 44 offset and idk what the shit means...thanx again

Low Rider
03-28-2004, 05:14 AM
To learn about 'offset'... check this site out: ;)

www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/offset.htm

note: the stock offset on our cars is 45mm. Therefore, if you buy a rim with a 40mm offset, it will stick 'out' by 5mm. If you buy a rim with a 50mm offset, it will pull the rim 'in' towards your inner fender by 5mm. Hope this helps! :D

By the way, those rims are superior quality for sure. I think for that money the Mugens would look better though...

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/images/products/42700-MF8-B_2.jpg

Low Rider
03-28-2004, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Low Rider

By the way, those rims are superior quality for sure. I think for that money the Mugens would look better though...

...ah hell, maybe not!!! Those rims look awesome!!! :D

Civicvtec1ps
03-28-2004, 07:00 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p33e378fedee991952bcdb60fad2ec7dd/f9ba3547.jpg

15x7 = 10 lbs
16x7 = 14 lbs
+44 offset
http://www.jonuts.com/images/chinatown.jpg

Awesome wheels.

fASTBACK
03-28-2004, 09:29 AM
Those wheels are bad ass. Look at the wheel/suspention forum on www.honda-tech.com. R&D has a special there. A little cheaper but not much.

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by fASTBACK
Those wheels are bad ass. Look at the wheel/suspention forum on www.honda-tech.com. R&D has a special there. A little cheaper but not much.

yeah i just saw that this mornin i IMed him askin him how much shipped to my house...waitin for a response...

thanx for the comments and the offset help

edit: since our offset is 45mm a 44mm offset make much of a diffrence? and what causes rub? a lower number offset than stock or higher?

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by fASTBACK

i just checked with him and they are sold out of 16x7 4-100 DAMNIT...its ok...ill get them from jhpusa.com

graham
03-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn

edit: since our offset is 45mm a 44mm offset make much of a diffrence? and what causes rub? a lower number offset than stock or higher?

A 1mm lower offset is not going to matter much ... as to if it will rub ... definately not on stock suspension :) ... it may help if you tell us how low you are going.

Nice choice BTW ... they are sweet rims.

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by graham
A 1mm lower offset is not going to matter much ... as to if it will rub ... definately not on stock suspension :) ... it may help if you tell us how low you are going.

Nice choice BTW ... they are sweet rims.

tein flex damper kit with the edfc OR mugen suspension kit

idk how low those go...but those are the 2 kits im lookin at...hope that helps

jdmpwr
03-28-2004, 04:17 PM
www.hondawerx.com can get then for you, and they are located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Try Greg his aol screen name is hondawerx.

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by jdmpwr
www.hondawerx.com can get then for you, and they are located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Try Greg his aol screen name is hondawerx.

thanx buddy....

anyone know if it will rub with a tein flex damper kit with the edfc OR mugen suspension b/c those are the suspension kits i plan on using

Civicvtec1ps
03-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
thanx buddy....

anyone know if it will rub with a tein flex damper kit with the edfc OR mugen suspension b/c those are the suspension kits i plan on using
You can always adjust height on Tein Flex.
You will not rub with mugen suspension.
Personally, Don't get mugen suspension.
Sits sooo high,

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
You can always adjust height on Tein Flex.
You will not rub with mugen suspension.
Personally, Don't get mugen suspension.
Sits sooo high,

you think?? i really like the tein...and the edfc is cool...thats what im leaning twords right now

redronin22
03-28-2004, 10:32 PM
look up AKH trading. they are the official importers of work wheels in the US. located in costa mesa CA. awesome wheels man.

redronin22
03-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Linky

Click here for work (http://www.worksuperwheels.com/)

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 10:50 PM
thanx for lookin that up for me...but i already had the site thats where i found some more WORK distributer links at...but thanx again..very nice of you:)

the JigGa mAn
03-28-2004, 11:40 PM
quick tire question whats a good tire size for our cars?

ULTRAMANIA
03-29-2004, 02:52 AM
these rims are soooooo damn hot.. probably one of the hottest and more rarest JDM rim out there right now. they're just way to expensive for me brand new so i'm lookin' for these wheels used.. they're just so hard to come by.. be sure to post some pics when you get em.. i envy you btw, that you can afford these gorgeous things.

the JigGa mAn
03-29-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
these rims are soooooo damn hot.. probably one of the hottest and more rarest JDM rim out there right now. they're just way to expensive for me brand new so i'm lookin' for these wheels used.. they're just so hard to come by.. be sure to post some pics when you get em.. i envy you btw, that you can afford these gorgeous things.

thank you...plz no comments like that...they gimme a BIG head:D

i work hard for my money and when i have the cash to spend im not affraid to spend it

Low Rider
03-29-2004, 06:17 AM
Your car will look like it's on fire man... :D

03silverEP
03-29-2004, 09:51 AM
those wheels are beautiful, light and forged!, about $300 a corner is the best price out there for them.

abstrack
03-29-2004, 10:03 PM
nice choice on the rims. WORK rims are always dope, im gettin the emotion cr's in about a month

the JigGa mAn
03-30-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by abstrack
nice choice on the rims. WORK rims are always dope, im gettin the emotion cr's in about a month

the CRs look so fuckin sweet..but they weigh so damn much thats what turned me off those