PDA

View Full Version : Sorry one last post...

BlazeX12
07-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Is anyone driving the Euro Yellow Si? All i have seen is silver, black, and white? I drive silver, just wondering if anyone had a yellow one? And one last thing, Do the SiR and type R's come only in the same four colors, or do they come different. I know the old Si's came in Silver in different country's, but hear only black, red, and blue.

vteclimey
07-04-2002, 10:34 PM
in the UK the Type Rs only come in silver, red or black. In Japan, most Type Rs are white.

Mechanic
07-05-2002, 05:27 AM
Euro Yellow: Very strange color. If I were a European, I wouldn't be pleased that someone thinks that color somehow mirrors European tastes.

I've only seen one EY Si the road here in Arlington, Virginia. If you haven't seen one on the road, you'll just have to take my word for it that it looks . . . well, let's just say it's not a color I'd choose and let it go at that. My question is: How come Honda didn't give us a choice of red similar to that sold in England or Canada?

ApexinSi
07-05-2002, 08:34 AM
The yellow is O K....but I think silver is the best color. I wish they would have had that gunmetal color honda had back in the day with the older hatches.

02TafWhtSi
07-05-2002, 03:36 PM
I'd really like to see a dark blue color similar to the one in the base RSX or close to the Electron blue in the 99-00 Si. That would really add a new level to our cars IMO.

slowcivic4now
07-05-2002, 04:41 PM
I heard they are adding a new color to the Si next year called "Cool Blue" or something along the sorts for the U.S.

DJQuikFingaz
07-05-2002, 06:01 PM
Honda Civic
Little changes in 2003 except the addition of the Civic Hybrid. New colors include Shorline Mist Metallic (2 & 4 doors), Galapagos Green Pearl (4 doors) and Vivid Blue Pearl (Si). Some interior color changes have also been made.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/funstuff/honda2003.htm

mixedupneko
07-05-2002, 08:31 PM
I no that not to many people like the color of euro yellow. I have a euro gold si. I was contemplating between white n gold so i got the gold. its mroe of a stand out plus goes very well with my carbon fiber theme. and black rims. I guess its all about taste.

neko

SiCivic2k2
07-06-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by mixedupneko
I no that not to many people like the color of euro yellow. I have a euro gold si. I was contemplating between white n gold so i got the gold. its mroe of a stand out plus goes very well with my carbon fiber theme. and black rims. I guess its all about taste.

neko

I'd like to see some pics. Sounds awesome. Gold with black rims sounds sweet!

CleanBlackSi02
07-08-2002, 04:11 AM
Definitely post some pics....help me like euro yellow!