PDA

View Full Version : My Exhaust Broke Off!!!!!! Lmao

Siman
03-30-2004, 09:13 AM
IT SOUNDS SOOOO GOOOD....

I have 2.25 midpipe welded up to the cat with a ES' tuning oval muffler...

the piping i guess rusted through or was cracked from one of the many speed bumps i scraped at school LOL

IT SOUNDS SOOO THROATY.....rev limiter hits sooo hard and fire bursts out every time rev limiter is hit hahahahahhah

I LOVE IT

it broke off at the exit of the cat. where you have the two flanges bolted together...

I MUST go get if fixed ASAP before i get pulled over....I have set off COUNTLESS car alarms LOL

i took all the back roads home for safety sake too!

I GOTTA GET VIDEO AND SOUND OF THIS!!!

it sounds SOOOO good:confused: :D :D :D

any one have a host site where i could host some video or sound?

dj addicted
03-30-2004, 09:33 AM
I bet that does sound awesome!!! but definately get it fixed soon...AFTER you get a video with sound

esmith13
03-30-2004, 09:37 AM
I'll host it on my T1.

send it to: esmith@simplicitbt.com

I'm the network admin, so their's no limit on my email box size. ;)

Eric

Siman
03-30-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by esmith13
I'll host it on my T1.

send it to: esmith@simplicitbt.com

I'm the network admin, so their's no limit on my email box size. ;)

Eric

THANKS MAN!!! I will send it to you tonight! I have an appointment at my muffler shop at 1:00 its 10:49 here know, but i am taking the video camera with me and I am picking up my friend at 12:10 at school so we will take some KICK BUTT video of me on some backroads outside and inside before i get it fixed! LOL this is SOOO awsome....

I love life!:D

esmith13
03-30-2004, 09:56 AM
you have got to be the FIRST person I've known to fuck up something on their baby and be happy about it... :D

If you send it tonight, by 9am EST tomorrow I'll have it hosted and I'll post the link to it in this thread and/or you can edit your first post with it...

Eric

Siman
03-30-2004, 10:00 AM
you guys will LOVE it, I have full batteries on my digi camera/recorder...it has a USB port adapter and what not. You guys will definantly be enjoying this video!

STAY TUNED TONIGHT!:confused: :eek: :D ;)

specialblend154
03-30-2004, 10:23 AM
when i was putting on my exhaust i stripped the bolts on the cat and i had to drive home with no cat back at all... i fired it up in my friends garage and it sounded soooo money... driving home was pretty awesome too!

oogy-boogy
03-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Hehehe...

You guys crack me up.

I'll have to check it out once E hosts it.

esmith13
03-30-2004, 10:49 AM
You think THIS is loud???

I had a 1978 Mercury Grand Marquis with a 351 Cleveland under the hood...

I went through a DEEP puddle at about 80MPH and it ripped the clamp-on exhaust system right off the car!! I was fairly poor then and drove around for 2 weeks with no midpipe or muffler on the car.

During those two weeks I got like 6 offers to buy the car off of me for a couple grand. :D

Now THAT sounded money! :D

Eric

2k2_nbp_egg
03-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Baaahahaha....whoa dude OMG totally are you telling me all I have to do to be 2fast 2furious is break off my exhaust? I'm doing that rite now!!!! ;)

esmith13
03-30-2004, 10:59 AM
:D :D :D Motorized dump pipes ROX!!!!!

Eric :D ;)

the JigGa mAn
03-30-2004, 11:25 AM
ill be waiting for the video..i also wanna see the fire when you hit rev limit

STP03BlueSI
03-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Damn if something broke on my baby, I would be sad.:'(

BlairSpeed
03-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Id be sad too but his IS already broken, so he should reap the benefits and take it for what its worth. Do you notice any gains or torque losses now that your running a muffler-less exhaust?

Just curious :angel:

Siman
03-30-2004, 04:09 PM
I am going to upload the pics and videos to my imagestation!

if that doest work than the other guy will host them!

YOU WILL LIKE ALL THE VIDEOS I TOOK, I dont have any backfiring videos though LOL

I have alot of driving videos...and i have a comprehensive video of my new exhaust set up! it looks JUST like the N1 spoon muffler on the spoon race cars, it has the drop tip!

Its also pretty quiet to!

give me 30 minutes or so!;)

Siman
03-30-2004, 04:15 PM
its going to be an hours or so....imagestion is loading all the vidoes....just go bake a cake or something guys!

I cant wait! This will be my first video post! YIPPIE:confused:

Siman
03-30-2004, 04:39 PM
I did notice a HUGE increase in top end power...low end seemed to improve as well! WEEEIRRRD....

but the SOUND was AMAZING you will see.....

I cant imagine what it would sound like with a type-s head and high compression head gasket!

I am addicted to straight pipe sounds on Hondas now heheheh

34 minutes to go on upload;)

I might just put them in a new thread linked to my imagestation labeld..."STRAIGHT EXHAUST MOVIES".:p :D

Siman
03-30-2004, 04:43 PM
OH, I thank TOMMY DAVIS, my good friend of 7 years for the excellent video taken! Thanks tommy!

I am going to make alot more movies know! This is fun:D

Siman
03-30-2004, 05:28 PM
here is the link to the other THREAD...

if you didnt see it on the main board

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33870