PDA

View Full Version : WideBody EP3 is Shady as F**k !!

jerseyjew
03-30-2004, 04:34 PM
WideBody EP3, why won't you respond. I sent back the guards and you never sent me my money back. I know you got them because I paid extra to have USPS tell me where they were delivered and when they got there. So WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!

bsdbytes
03-30-2004, 04:39 PM
He probably won't respond because he knows there is not much you can do to get your money back. Sure you could take several days off work and fight it in small claims court 2 years from now and maybe get your money back...Sorry I had a pessimistic day at work today.

plpong893
03-30-2004, 05:24 PM
hey joey maybe next time he shows up ion jersey we will too. when u rip people off u deserve what ever comes ur way.

jerseyjew
03-30-2004, 05:49 PM
wordddd

iVtec si
03-30-2004, 07:15 PM
That sux dood. As for the other guy, Karma is a bitch...sux for him!

peace

DavidT
03-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Post everything you know about him, his name address, phone # etc. If someone rips me off, I will post his info EVERYWHERE on the net just to pist him off. Fuckers.

oogy-boogy
03-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Damn...

Well, personally I had nothing but 2 good transactions with him so far. I picked up my rugs and OEM airbox from him.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience...:(

SuperRacerTypeR
03-30-2004, 07:40 PM
post a negative feed back on his A$$

WideBody EP3
03-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Ok lets get everything straight!! First of all I am not here to rip anyone off, I have sold stuff to oogy boogy, sick02si and another ephacth member from whitman ma (don't remember name). Don't get me wrong I admit i do not ship things as quick as possible but they do go out. I am a very busy guy with work and my personal life. JerseyJew has been nothing but a pain in the ass since i started dealing with him, the first episode was i sent hm the mudflaps and he said he only received 3 of them. I ytold him what could have happened and offered a full refund. He then began talking shit on the posts, aboyt me ripping him off. After 3 posts of him bashing me, for the last 3 weeks, I finnaly get the mudflaps back last week. Then i come on Ephatch and here is this post. Refund will be sent back!! All of this bullshit over $35. Jersey Jew is making this whole thing seem like he is out of big money, when it is really just a huge misunderstanding and only $35. so once again the money will be sent back and here is the post to prove that i'm not trying to hide form anyone and Jersey Jew if you wnat to talk more shit email me at blackvtec02@aol.com and stop being such a bitch!!

downhil
03-30-2004, 08:00 PM
owned.

getch74
03-30-2004, 08:27 PM
me

WideBody EP3
03-30-2004, 08:35 PM
yes thank you getch74, I sold him Carbon fiber hood, with no problems

jdmpwr
03-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Dam widebody sounds like someone else I know that pestered the hell out of me!!!! HA HA..............jk. Widebody is a good guy, he has never done me wrong and I deal with his work at my job.....so I think I can vouch a lil bit for him.

WideBody EP3
03-30-2004, 08:37 PM
thanks jeff

specialblend154
03-30-2004, 09:11 PM
i hope you guys get everything squared away... ive selt with alot of people on this site (2k2civicSi, typex,jonnydanger ect) and never had any issues and everything was really smooth. oh yeah one more thing iVtec si, you jacked the shit outta my avatar!!:mad:

Peking
03-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by WideBody EP3
Ok lets get everything straight!! First of all I am not here to rip anyone off, I have sold stuff to oogy boogy, sick02si and another ephacth member from whitman ma (don't remember name). Don't get me wrong I admit i do not ship things as quick as possible but they do go out. I am a very busy guy with work and my personal life. JerseyJew has been nothing but a pain in the ass since i started dealing with him, the first episode was i sent hm the mudflaps and he said he only received 3 of them. I ytold him what could have happened and offered a full refund. He then began talking shit on the posts, aboyt me ripping him off. After 3 posts of him bashing me, for the last 3 weeks, I finnaly get the mudflaps back last week. Then i come on Ephatch and here is this post. Refund will be sent back!! All of this bullshit over $35. Jersey Jew is making this whole thing seem like he is out of big money, when it is really just a huge misunderstanding and only $35. so once again the money will be sent back and here is the post to prove that i'm not trying to hide form anyone and Jersey Jew if you wnat to talk more shit email me at blackvtec02@aol.com and stop being such a bitch!!

Don't worry folk, from your other transactions. You are square in my book, your right. All those troubles over $35, nothing really to get to pissed about. Now I do have to admit that if it was $100 or more. Than it is a given with the harsh posts and PM/emails.

Hope everything gets cleared up quickly and it is important to keep consistant communication when dealing anything. So folks don't feel like they are getting jipped :)

plpong893
03-30-2004, 10:01 PM
when u send 3 mud flaps in a used boxed thats jipping somebody

VBSI
03-31-2004, 01:23 AM
That's what you get for wanting mud flaps...

2QK4U ALLWAYS
03-31-2004, 06:42 AM
Didnt you know Jews are PENNY Pinchers they will sculp everyone and anyone but if it happens to them they are the victims just like WWII LOL
Kidding

You know I realise you want your money back but come on I followed this thread all a long and Wide body allways replied. He might not make these transactions his priority but he tells you straight up in every post just be patient Jersey Jew you will get your money back
LOL

STP03BlueSI
03-31-2004, 06:45 AM
All done Post ends.:)