PDA

View Full Version : my old hatch

1fastminivan
07-05-2002, 12:43 AM
I just want to try this attachment thing out.
Im giong to try to post a pic of my old hatchback...:(

1fastminivan
07-05-2002, 12:51 AM
sweet it worked,
hehe
Ive never posted a pic before,
heres another, I dont know how to post continouse pics though.
This is what I traded in for my 2k2si. I owned a 2000 civic DX hatchback. It was also an automatic, so I had to get rid of it. I was going for the JDM stuff on it. I had HIDs on it also which I really really miss now. I had aftermarket projector housings for my civic hatch with custom fitted OEM 5 series BMW HID projectors in them. I had that thing all custom made. Everyone loved those headlights, none of that blue bulb stuff. By the way those are Volk TE 37s on there....j/k hehe Konig rated Rs hehe. I wish. Peace sorry for taking up some board space but I had to try out this attachment thing for future pics of my 2k2si. hehe.;)

TezGari
07-06-2002, 10:18 PM
I know what you mean man; heres my CRX.......Gots to move on...:eek:

TezGari
07-06-2002, 10:19 PM
here she is;

waldo
07-06-2002, 10:55 PM
Where did you get those projectors from the 5 series from and how much where they someone told me i should get the projectors out of a audi tt cause theyr the smallest i got projectors on my 2k1 and im thinkin about getin hid but i wanna get a 2k2 si now lol!!!:D

1fastminivan
07-07-2002, 01:18 AM
yes we must move on.hehe

waldo,
I got those projectors from a guy on the philips lighting forum long time ago. Yes you should get audi projectors becuase they are way way easier to work with since they are smaller. I would also suggest s2k projectors, my friend drives a 00 ex coupe with the same setup I had on my old hatch with s2k projectos custom fitted. they look way better then my bmw 5series projectors. You can try ebay or go to a salvage yard but it would be harder there. Pricing varies from as low as 100 to as high as 500 for the housings. If you get lucky you can get them pretty cheap.
PS:
you should get a 2k2si.hehe:D

waldo
07-07-2002, 04:04 PM
well im goin to boot camp in a few and if i get stationed in europe why buy a si when i could get a type-r but if i stay stateside ill end up gettin a si and makin just like a type r touring car from the uk

DownTheHatch
08-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Dude those headlights rock! They look like aftermarket projectors, however the corner lights look stock??

How big are those Volks?

MagusDC5
08-01-2002, 05:00 PM
my EM1...she took 3rd at Carlisle in her class...sob

1fastminivan
08-01-2002, 09:05 PM
Down the hatch,
sorry I wrote that man but those are Konig Rated Rs...I wish they were Volks! The headlights are aftermarket projectors which I bought off of groupbuy but they arent made by APC they are made by someone else, I dont even think it was a company..My friend and I were the only ones who had those here where I live, its actually dual projectors....two physical projectors..one for low beam and one for high beam...the low beam was taken out and replaced by BMW 5 series HID projectors by me. I custom fitted them. I am a big HID nerd!hehe. My plans are to get Lexus IS300 reflectors and custom fit them into my 2k2si housings. Its been done on the older civic by a buddy of mine. Those aftermarket projectors that I had on there are hard to find now, I cant seem to find them..oh well dont need them anymore.hehe