PDA

View Full Version : B&G full coilovers installed:

civicracer1128
03-30-2004, 11:49 PM
yeah.....i had springs and they were fine. but if you can afford coilovers, do it. im not the best judge because i didnt just pay 1200 for these.......didnt even pay 1000. got em used from another ephatcher for 400. install was 150 and im happy with the 550 i spent. the ride is stiff but good over bumps. better than stock shocks. handling is nice too. seems like the suspension reacts quicker if that makes any sense. quieter as well. all in all i like the b&gs. cant wait to drop the car another inch(im only down about 1 for now) and go driving for real. need an alignment as well. car still drives straight but it seems my steering wheel H likes to point to 11 o clock rather than 12 now. i imagine when im down another inch and the alingment is done itll be even nicer. only issue i would bring up is rust. there was some on the threads when i got em. i coated em in antiseize for protection and how vowed to clean them religiously. and relube as ive heard is the key. but thats not truly a complaint due to what i payed and what ive heard about all coils except the KWs. ill just take extra care of em. i also cant speak on adjustment because i havnt done it yet but ive had coilovers before so im sure it wont be too difficult.

civicracer1128
04-01-2004, 11:19 PM
ok, so i hadnt done too much real driving yet but to give you an idea, my sub unplugged itself and slammed into the rear hatch. i was just leaving the parking garage. stayed in 3rd the whole way down. handles AWSOME. nice coilovers!!!!!!!!!!! i would recommend b&g;)

!@#$%
04-02-2004, 06:07 AM
BG makes great products. I've honestly yet to hear any complaints about them.

BlairSpeed
04-02-2004, 09:30 AM
man, you got soooo lucky finding a pair of B&G's for only $400. Im SOOOOOOOOO jealous! :D