PDA

View Full Version : Cybernation kits

BioCin
03-31-2004, 12:44 AM
For all of you cybernation kits out thier.

What psi do you run w/ what octane?
What plugs are you running?

When you bought the kit did you get the t3/t4 or did you upgrade to a newer style turbo, if you upgraded how much more was the cost?

How was fitment?
What color do all the pipes come(i.e. powdercoated black, silver, crome, or no finish)?

What boost controller are you running(I was thinking about the greddy profect b or e), any comments on these?

Thanks for all of you answers.
Jay

EPHatchgirl
03-31-2004, 07:57 AM
What psi do you run w/ what octane? 9 lbs / 93 octane

What plugs are you running? NGK VPower

When you bought the kit did you get the t3/t4 or did you upgrade to a newer style turbo, if you upgraded how much more was the cost?

t3/t4 with plans to upgrade

How was fitment? awesome- installed it myself

What color do all the pipes come(i.e. powdercoated black, silver, crome, or no finish)? no finish- clearcoated mine

What boost controller are you running(I was thinking about the greddy profect b or e), any comments on these? none

BioCin
03-31-2004, 10:04 AM
Have any of you guys up the boost and run higher octane?

How is the stock clutch holding up?on 8 or 9 bls, if aplicable.

Oh and what exhaust are you guys using(downpipe back)?

Thanks

esmith13
04-01-2004, 01:57 PM
What psi do you run w/ what octane?
10psi with 93 octane daily, 94+ occasionally

What plugs are you running?
NGK V-Series

Standard T3/T4

How was fitment?
Perfect

What color do all the pipes come(i.e. powdercoated black, silver, crome, or no finish)?
No finish. I paid my installer to paint mine Satin Silver Metallic and double clearcoat them

What boost controller are you running(I was thinking about the greddy profect b or e), any comments on these?
I have no boost controller. I am at peak psi for the spring in my wastegate, so I have no risk of spiking - although adding a controller would let me build boost a little quicker. Just haven't gotten to getting one yet.

Have any of you guys up the boost and run higher octane?
I'm running 10psi instead of 7-8 psi - but I have from day one.
How is the stock clutch holding up?on 8 or 9 bls, if aplicable.
Stock slips for me if I launch off the line above 3500rpm. But aside from that and inspite of slipping it like 5 times sofar it holds up good.

Oh and what exhaust are you guys using(downpipe back)?
Downpipe and testpipe are CN's 2.5" from the kit. My catback is a Thermal R&D Stealth 2.25".

Eric

Lil Black_Hatch
04-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Must be nice to be able to run w/ good gas, instead of the crap we have to put in our cars over here...:'(

esmith13
04-01-2004, 06:25 PM
depends on your point of view...

93 octane is $1.999 here right now and 94+ octane is $2.099

94+ used to be like $1.599

Eric

SF-SI-02
04-02-2004, 07:47 AM
I pay $2.50 for 91 octane yeah, CA is great!

Lil Black_Hatch
04-02-2004, 08:09 PM
That's how much we pay in Las Vegas for 91...