PDA

View Full Version : Need some pointers

EP_404349
03-31-2004, 04:48 PM
I was just wondering and what I should do next... I have a CAI and DC header... I'm about to get my piping done.... what should I do next? Thanks a lot guys!

Vertigo
03-31-2004, 06:04 PM
When you say piping, you mean exhaust...right? If you plan on staying n/a. Hondata would be the next logical choice.

oldschoolimport
03-31-2004, 07:40 PM
I would start thinking about suspension and brakes. at least lowering springs and CTR rear sway. slotted rotors and better pads. and decent tires can never hurt either.

EP_404349
04-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Vertigo
When you say piping, you mean exhaust...right? If you plan on staying n/a. Hondata would be the next logical choice.

Yes... I mean exhaust... for now I'm going to run piping to the stock exhaust.... I'm still researching for a certain exhaust that I want.... so with only Injen Cold Air Intake, DC headers, with piping to the stock exhaust... I should run with hondata reflash next??? If I do, do I have to send them my ecu or will they give me a new one???

EP_404349
04-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
I would start thinking about suspension and brakes. at least lowering springs and CTR rear sway. slotted rotors and better pads. and decent tires can never hurt either.

OO umm I forgot but I have the TEIN suspension kit.... rolling on some 16's with Falken.... and that's about it... umm for the sway bar, which one do you suggest that is good...??? CTR or aftermarket or Type-S??? also I don't really know which rotor/pad company I should run with... what do you think??? thanks a lot...