PDA

View Full Version : car got keyed

BlackSi613nin
04-01-2004, 11:39 AM
it could have happend in 3 places... either at school, work, or while i was at my friends house..... its about 4 inchs long right above my passenger door handle... its really deep, all the way through the paint, and i can feel it when i run my hand over it... im so pissed, why the fuck would anyone do that to someone's car.. such disrespect for others property. :mad: ill post some pictures up later, if anyone has gone through this before, how much does it cost to have it fixed. i dont knowif touch up paint will do the trick, as its pretty deep... :'( :mad: i wish i knew who it was so i can take my keys to their fukkin face, those bastards!:mad:

joHn

i-vtec04si
04-01-2004, 11:46 AM
damn man im sorry to hear that:( ..... im so paranoid that some one will key my car or steal my seats it aint funny..... oh well guess thats why we have insurance huh?

k20hatch
04-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Damn man im sorry i kno how that goes! My car got egged. Ive always been scared somthing is going to happen to my car. I guess no one has anything better to do...its sad!

AzN Si GuY
04-01-2004, 12:08 PM
i know how you feel bro, my car been dinged and dented a few times and keyed twice along my hood. It happened over at my girlfriends house because i parked in the bottom of the driveway where the driveway and the sidewalk intersects. And because spoiled joggers want the driveway open because the sidewalk is 'public' property. So they keyed my car. My friend's RSX, and everyone that parked on there driveways. GRRR, makes me mad :mad:

in short. i know how you feel. if it's not to bad, go get some touch up paint. :D

Makross
04-01-2004, 12:24 PM
you problee have haters hatin on your car our they just jealous cuz you have a girl and they dont i got keyed visitin my gf at her dorm luckily it wasnt that deep touch up paint wouldnt do the trick if its deep might need a new paint job

STP03BlueSI
04-01-2004, 03:20 PM
That cant be as abad as a Window bein keyed...yes my driverside rear window has a nice key mark goin down about 3 inches.:'( :mad:

Why would someone hurt my baby:'( :'(

Anyone know how to get that one out. Will post pics tomorrow

Chris

the JigGa mAn
04-01-2004, 03:23 PM
this fuckin sucks eps have been victoms of acts of vandalism lately

:mad: fuck you bitches:mad: