PDA

View Full Version : I guess we aren't so hated anymore!

Btrthnezr3
04-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Hey guys...I just got my Tire Rack catalog in the mail yesterday. I'm glancing through, looking at the wheels and such and as I turn to page 30 I am amazed at what I see. A NBP 04 EP with some really nice 5 spoke Kazera rims on it. It made me smile and so I thought I would share. I'll try to post a picture tonight...I scanned it already but haven't uploaded it yet. So has anyone else seen the picture? I have never even heard of those wheels before, but they look very nice. Yeah, I'm sure this is pointless without the picture, but I'll get it up soon. I'm just happy to see that everyone is embracing our lil ride more and more each day! We just need to make sure there aren't so many on the roads that we aren't unique anymore!! :yellm:

VividDreams
04-01-2004, 12:03 PM
im with you, i never heard anything about Kazera wheels till I stared looking on tirerack.com. they have a few decent designs, to bad they arent a litle lighter

anjapower
04-01-2004, 12:34 PM
I don't think Tirerack has ever hated us...they've featured 2 EP3s on their website before, a silver and blue 02-03.

Btrthnezr3
04-01-2004, 12:48 PM
That's cool Anja...I never saw that. It just made me smile to see our car on the glossy pages. Hehe :D
I have noticed though, that when people see our cars in person...especailly when modded (even if its just a drop), they tend to say that they like them and didn't think they would! :)

k20hatch
04-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Alot of companys have used the ep as a product show car. I see them alot in alot of magazines!

shimmy_yaz
04-01-2004, 02:27 PM
yeah how bout it look at the new super street. Our car is in the a shitload of times.

D16Y8_Turbo
04-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by anjapower
I don't think Tirerack has ever hated us...they've featured 2 EP3s on their website before, a silver and blue 02-03.

There was a Taffeta white Si with Oz Racing wheels. Superleggera? Not sure on the spelling but something like that.

bgsteve523
04-01-2004, 06:09 PM
I love it now. Before everyone was like thats the new Si what the Hell is that. Now people are like "sweet car" and "nice I love the Si".
Now what pisses me off is car mags like sport compact car saying "they would rather drive the new saturn red line over the si any day". Shit like that drives me nuts and saying our "car needs more engine" in the mag with the burn out contest not sure what mag said that. I think this car is great just as good if not better than the 00 si's.

D16Y8_Turbo
04-01-2004, 06:20 PM
I read that. Made me angry too.

Btrthnezr3
04-02-2004, 04:39 PM
Here's the pic...

http://www.digitalgumball.com/gallery/albums/album13/ep_in_ad.jpg