PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Help

2k2SiAutoXer
04-01-2004, 02:57 PM
I should be installing my kit this weekend!

Does anyone have the Greddy instructions they can scan/fax for me? Also, is there any special tools that I would need for this other than your basic sockets wrenches?

Thanks!

--Tom

bgsteve523
04-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Sorry I wish I could help I have my instructions but I am starting my install tomorrow morning. I am more than happy to mail you a copy on Monday if you want. Or try to call greddy to get a copy faxed. If not ill mail you some Monday morning if you need bro.
Just PM me if you need them ok.
Any other questions feel free to ask about the install starting tomorrow because I will be doing mine so I am sure I can answer any ? as they come up. Or not there a some guys here with greddy turbo kits that have answered countless questions of mine these last couple of weeks.

Steve O

vtecnrg
04-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Tom, call Racing Trenz in Denver for written directions I bet they can fax them to you. They did not include them in my box after install. Tell them that Mark from Master Drive referred you. Ask for either Ben or Yi. They are great guys.

Mark

2k2SiAutoXer
04-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Mark, Steve- Thanks for the advice!

Hope your install goes pk Steve. Are you doing the complete kit? Well, I hope to keep you all updated!

--Tom