PDA

View Full Version : Fiber Images Hood...some questions

j0nb0y22
10-08-2002, 09:21 PM
Does the hood work with the factory mounting brackets? Can you open and close the hood like the factory one? Is there holes for the windshield washer spray nozzles? and if not can you drill the hood very easily?

todaCspec
10-11-2002, 09:24 AM
these hoods for EP will be the same style as previous gen civic's. you will have to use your stock mounting brackets. open and close just like factory one. you'll have to drill holes for squirt nozzles. easy ,but make sure you measure correctly.

JayDMep
10-11-2002, 04:39 PM
i ordered mine on friday so i will tell you in two to three weeks LOL fawkin fiber images!

GP Si
10-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Where did you order the hood and how much it run you? post pics when you can

JayDMep
10-11-2002, 10:22 PM
I got a great price on the hood I can't advertise cause it's not a standing offer retail is $600 plus $100 to ship they are currently 2 weeks back ordered, anyway i ordered through a local shop which went through Bozz performance in Cali they are the only Fiberimages distributor in Northern California I will post pics as soon as I get it on.
jay

todaCspec
10-12-2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by GP Si
Where did you order the hood and how much it run you? post pics when you can

since you're from east coast,you can order from UltimaPerformance or Sam the Man. both place/person are east coast distributers. go to FiberImages website for more details.