PDA

View Full Version : skunk 2 cams

ALLMOTOR03SI
04-02-2004, 09:39 PM
just thought i would tell you guys, i called skunk 2 yesterday and they said the cams for our car should be out by the middle or end of summer.

estebones
04-02-2004, 09:52 PM
I'll believe it when i see them on the site without that annoying TBA release date. They have been saying "soon" for quite some time, dont get me wrong if they are telling the truth then cool! count me in but manufacturers have been a bit slow on getting performance parts for the A3. It just seems like they dont see the following that the si badge has. :'( hopefully they will relaize it soon enough

bgsteve523
04-03-2004, 07:00 AM
the wait for N/A parts will make you pull you hair out. I don't believe skunk 2 guys at all I had called them god like 4 months ago and they said then that the cams would be out in like a month and no latter then SEMA. Still no cams god I am happy I went with BOOST!!
just my 2

kidXStreme
04-03-2004, 05:28 PM
i want these things to come out already(DAMMIT!!)...just want to experience--vtec kick

--hope that dude you called from skunk2 was telling the truth, but why wouldnt they put that on their website-something like summer 2004

FCobra94
04-03-2004, 06:40 PM
I've heard from more than a few people that the Skunk 2 cams they installed weren't really that great at all in terms of reliability and build quality, etc.

I'm not sure if it has been addressed before, but do you guys think that Toda will ever come out w/ cams for the K20A3? They seem to be a beast in the RSX-S motors :eek:

estebones
04-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by FCobra94
I've heard from more than a few people that the Skunk 2 cams they installed weren't really that great at all in terms of reliability and build quality, etc.

I'm not sure if it has been addressed before, but do you guys think that Toda will ever come out w/ cams for the K20A3? They seem to be a beast in the RSX-S motors :eek:

interesting...A member from another site is a distributor for TODA and he has mentioned before that TODa Is planning on creating ep parts but like skunk2 I'll believee it when I see it.