PDA

View Full Version : Projector Headlights

pabloESCABA
04-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey i was woundering if any one knows where the black projector headlights could be bought at?? I saw them on the momo si, they look like this http://www.caraudiomag.com/v_features/0401cae_civic02_z.jpg
but i cant find them anywhere, also i was looking for nice and affordable side skirts , prefferably CTR side skirts, any ideas? thanks!

siver-SI
04-03-2004, 12:41 PM
We are still waiting.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23933

Kis4KEN
04-04-2004, 09:39 PM
black projectors?!? get that shit outta here!!!

but about the side skirts... you can get replica CTR skirts from showstoppers usa... hella cheap

da_ep3_guy
04-19-2004, 09:48 PM
i saw one on ebay it was the jdm type r version and was going for almost a G! it looked dope! too bad i didn't have the money.

prracer617
04-25-2004, 06:33 PM
ok im know im gonna bust alot of bubble with this but those headlights are custom done by this company that charges out the a$$ they go about 1400 for the set and anzo are making a set that look just like those but still aint out yet

Tragedy
04-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Keep in mind that JDM projectors beam the light at an angle up and to the left. This is done so you can read signs on the side of the road in Japan. When you put them on your US-spec car, you'll annoy some drivers on two-way one lane roads. I have JDM projectors on my WRX, and I get people high-beaming me a lot. If you don't want to piss off other drivers, try and find projectors from Germany or Switzerland. Good luck on that though!

I don't know if the EP projectors are that way, I just know the JDM ITR and STi projectors are that way.

Mugen Power
04-27-2004, 12:57 AM
I think as a general rule, that's correct. JDM lights will flare off to the left. If I were going for them, I don't think I'd go with the EDM ones only because I want the tidy HID package on the JDM ones. I don't think the ones in Europe were available with HIDs, both the new and the old ones.

Mighty_Mouse
04-27-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Mugen Power
I think as a general rule, that's correct. JDM lights will flare off to the left. If I were going for them, I don't think I'd go with the EDM ones only because I want the tidy HID package on the JDM ones. I don't think the ones in Europe were available with HIDs, both the new and the old ones.

The new ones are available with HID in Europe.

RockEP_SS**
04-27-2004, 03:37 AM
Have any of you seen the 04 projector JDM headlights?? Looks cool, but not my style. We sold a set and I wonder if he was from the forum? If you are, post some pics!!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Rumble
04-27-2004, 10:17 PM
RockEP > How much and did they come with a xenon kit? Thanks!

psylovibe
04-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
Have any of you seen the 04 projector JDM headlights?? Looks cool, but not my style. We sold a set and I wonder if he was from the forum? If you are, post some pics!!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

how much you selling them for? I cant Pm yah full box!

prracer617
04-28-2004, 03:22 PM
yea i know altezza just came out with a jdm black housing for the civic si but does any one have pics ??? and how much do they cost!!!!