PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!

i-vtec04si
04-04-2004, 11:13 AM
last night i leaned against my car and put a ding in the door. it is a little ding on the body line.. but dont think it messed the body line up. ive only had the car for like 2 to 3 weeks and this little ding is killing me!!!!!!!!! any ideas like poping the door panel off. i dont wanna use insurance cuz its a 500 deductable.

stpkenton
04-04-2004, 07:23 PM
ding king, you can find it at wal'mart...it works

Vertigo
04-04-2004, 07:36 PM
You can try by popping off the door panel and tapping it back out with a flat head hammer. Be sure to heat the paint to ensure it doesn't crack. If that dosen't work, contact your dealer and ask who they use to get dents out of there used cars. Paintless dent repairs are great and less than a body shop. I have a few dents in mine, so i feel ya.

02Si-lver
04-04-2004, 08:22 PM
:yellm: About 3 Months ago at my High School parking lot a Focus hatch parked next to me. It was windy that day and some GUY opened the passenger door not knowing how close my car was. The door slammed into my driver door leavin' a giant ding...He fixed it for me at a body repair shop for $50. To this day I hate Focus's!!!:yellm:

SiR_d1
04-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by stpkenton
ding king, you can find it at wal'mart...it works

really!?!

I hear that shit don't work and it makes things worse

i-vtec04si
04-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by 02Si-lver
:yellm: About 3 Months ago at my High School parking lot a Focus hatch parked next to me. It was windy that day and some GUY opened the passenger door not knowing how close my car was. The door slammed into my driver door leavin' a giant ding...He fixed it for me at a body repair shop for $50. To this day I hate Focus's!!!:yellm:

what body repair shop did it for 50!!!!!

bigben21
04-08-2004, 03:42 PM
look in you local phone book for paintless dent removal. we got a company called dent wizard that comes to our work to get the dents out of the cars on the lot they do a great job.