PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 racing music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterOfThe6th
04-04-2004, 08:33 PM
hey guys, do you guys race to music???? and if so, what songs????

i-vtec04si
04-04-2004, 08:34 PM
no music when racing..... :confused:

Si4U2NV
04-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by i-vtec04si
no music when racing..... :confused:

i race to music... usually

Honda - the i-vtec roar feat. Tire Chirp

-Mike

IIx 03 EP xII
04-04-2004, 08:59 PM
i dont race to any music. when i realize im gonna race, i turn off the radio and the a/c... buuuttt... when im driving 'quickly' i turn up the music, usually rap, and i start weaving... haha. YEAH

VividDreams
04-04-2004, 09:05 PM
i have a question, how can you use Rap as an "adrenaline" music? i mean, to me rap is more for just chillin, i like a good hard rock tune to get me amped up...just curious is all...:cool:

dj addicted
04-04-2004, 09:07 PM
no music usually... I like to concentrate on the noise of the engine...

Brettnyt
04-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i dont race to any music. when i realize im gonna race, i turn off the radio and the a/c... buuuttt... when im driving 'quickly' i turn up the music, usually rap, and i start weaving... haha. YEAH

There ya go! Thats what I do... Wanna know a real good weaving song? Bombs Over Baghdad by Outkast...

Kis4KEN
04-04-2004, 09:41 PM
move - - rage your dream (opening theme to initial D)

AzN Si GuY
04-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by VividDreams
i have a question, how can you use Rap as an "adrenaline" music? i mean, to me rap is more for just chillin, i like a good hard rock tune to get me amped up...just curious is all...:cool:

I use rap music as race music 50%. The really 'crunk' kind. who0t. I guess it all depends on personal prefrence. The other 50% is no music.

I use alternative if i'm in the mood for spirited driving. And for nice nights of chilled out cruisin goes for some RnB. Basically whatever fits my driving mood I will listen to. heheh :D

fsugatorbait
04-05-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
no music usually... I like to concentrate on the noise of the engine...

Gasp23
04-05-2004, 07:59 AM
No music here, I just listen to the intake roar and the exhaust boom.

Btrthnezr3
04-05-2004, 08:17 AM
No music when racing for me. When I'm just crusing though, I like to play music that people don't expect. I roll my windows down and blast some Rusted Root, Celine Dion, or Melissa Etheridge...talk about drawing the stairs. :D :cool: ;)

k20hatch
04-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Linkin Park...any song...whatever songs on...

YooShin
04-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Kenny Loggens Danger Zone, Top Gun sound Track (JK LOL). I like to haul on the belt way listening to anything Paul Oakenfold especially the Swordfish disc. Crappy movie but good soundtrack.

YooShin
04-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
No music when racing for me. When I'm just crusing though, I like to play music that people don't expect. I roll my windows down and blast some Rusted Root, Celine Dion, or Melissa Etheridge...talk about drawing the stairs. :D :cool: ;)
Wasn't that you blasting the Tittanic Soundtrack at that Houston Hatch meet? JK Rusted root great music when the weather is a little tropical and you got the sunroof open.

STP03BlueSI
04-05-2004, 10:46 AM
I race to anything that I like.:D

Actually I raced with no music playin and raced my girl(at the track), and could not find 3rd gear...:o

But when I had the music on, Raced fine.:D

Btrthnezr3
04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by YooShin
Wasn't that you blasting the Tittanic Soundtrack at that Houston Hatch meet? JK Rusted root great music when the weather is a little tropical and you got the sunroof open.

Nah man, I hate that damn Titanic song. That's the only song of Celine's that I don't like. She has some really good songs, and her latest album has a few songs with guitar instead of piano...sounds really nice. Anyways, at the hatch meet I actually had Melissa Etheridge's new cd "Lucky" playing. There are some really hard hitting rock songs in there. I guess now that she's all happy with life she's playing the hard rock again...good thing, really upbeat cd's getcha in a good mood! :D

VividDreams
04-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by AzN Si GuY
I guess it all depends on personal prefrence.....Basically whatever fits my driving mood I will listen to. heheh :D

I hear ya... im pretty much the same, usually if im being serious ill turn off the music, or atleast turn it down(or maybe i dont, maybe thats just my brain tunig it out?) anyway, it depends what kind of mood im in i guess...

Type X
04-05-2004, 03:17 PM
50 cent - round hea'

Soon2beEP3
04-05-2004, 03:28 PM
No music when I'm nervous.
When I have time to throw a disc in and I'm not nervous
Goldie-Terminator.

02civicSI
04-05-2004, 03:36 PM
top gun theme music...HAHAHAHA.....no, really

Siman
04-05-2004, 03:41 PM
when i am on backroads or running anybody, the music goes OFF...i listen to my car, engine, tires, suspenion...you get the picture..

when i am putting around, i listen to techno alot and various DJ's on my compiled CD's, and alot of alternative rock: Incubus, Blink 182, Coldplay, burned CD's Kazzaa LOL

;)

sai_iii
04-05-2004, 05:52 PM
i listen to all kinds of stuff(jay-z, nas, tupac, biggie,the beatles, motown, maroon 5, coldplay, john mayer). And i usually have it blastin.
But yeah i turn off my radio when i race....it takes away 5 hp!:D

Siman
04-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by sai_iii
i listen to all kinds of stuff(jay-z, nas, tupac, biggie,the beatles, motown, maroon 5, coldplay, john mayer). And i usually have it blastin.
But yeah i turn off my radio when i race....it takes away 5 hp!:D

the sound waves do ocalate the windows outword becuase of the higher air density inside the cabin when "bumping" you music...thus creating more aerodynamic drag.....

really....:cool:

cHiNoYbOi14
04-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Push It to the Limit hahaha naw j/k

YooShin
04-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 02civicSI
top gun theme music...HAHAHAHA.....no, really

"high way to the ...DANGER ZONE..."

kidXStreme
04-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by VividDreams

just hear Ludacris-get the fuck out of my way. or ja rule -furious youll feel the adrenaline.

eurosteez
04-06-2004, 02:43 AM
ak1200
ssstakka skynet
roni size

good times (resulting in 4 dmv points
:confused: )

tbone_ep3
04-06-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Kis4KEN
move - - rage your dream (opening theme to initial D)

Thats good but what about "Dont't stop the music" or "No one sleep in Tokyo" :D

tbone_ep3
04-06-2004, 04:39 AM
I like the smooth sounds of K20a3 while I'm racing. If I'm driving aggresively I listen to New school breaks, hard house and German/UK hard trance. If I'm feeling extra masculine and tackling corners....maybe the INITIAL D NON-STOP MEGAMIX!!!!:smilem: