PDA

View Full Version : Have a few questions...

Hatch02SI
04-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Well I have a aem v2 intake/dc ceramic header/high flow cat*dwn pipe/hks hi-power catback/apexi vafc2 controller... not yet installed... es motormounts(installing this week :)/hondata intake manifold gasket... The whole thing is... I am buying a complete edlebrock nitrous kit tomm. for 250 which comes with purge kit/bottle/lines/guage/etc. well thats a killer deal so i took it up real quick... the question is can i safely run a 55 shot with out anything diff? should i change out the settings on the vafc2 back to stock? (i just kinda fooled with it) Plz lmk what u all think.

-jon-

civicSIracer
04-04-2004, 10:41 PM
is it safe ofr your car now? maybe.. in the long run no.. you will jsut end up fucking your brand new car up.. if you want a faster car, buy a faster car.. dont make a super civic on N20.. i wouldnt waste 250 bux on a nitrous system anyways tho.. you get what you pay for.

ATRIOT
04-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
is it safe ofr your car now? maybe.. in the long run no.. you will jsut end up fucking your brand new car up.. if you want a faster car, buy a faster car.. dont make a super civic on N20.. i wouldnt waste 250 bux on a nitrous system anyways tho.. you get what you pay for.

WTF???? You should be fine with a 55 shot. Make sure you do some reasearch on the VAFC settings though.

Vertigo
04-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
WTF???? You should be fine with a 55 shot. Make sure you do some reasearch on the VAFC settings though.
I agree. 55 shot is ok to run. The vfac shouldn't cause a problem. Since your introducing fuel with the nitrous your a/f should not vary.