PDA

View Full Version : NOPI Online WHAT THE HELL!?

twenty02si
04-05-2004, 07:24 AM
Is Nopi a bunch of liars? i have noticed that on www.nopionline.com they are selling a streetfyter2 bodykit and a black widow 2 front bumpers. if they do carry these products why have i never seen them on grounddesigns2000's website? and plus why in the hell are they selling the BC2 front bumper for almost 4 bills? i called showstoppers and you can get it from them for only like $340 shipped.

03SSMHatch
04-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Those bumpers are not for our cars. NOPI's website is always wrong and thier prices are way to damn high. I wouldnt buy from them unless you can goto the actual store and its in stock on sale.

Peking
04-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by 03SSMHatch
Those bumpers are not for our cars. NOPI's website is always wrong and thier prices are way to damn high. I wouldnt buy from them unless you can goto the actual store and its in stock on sale.

You are speaking the truth folk, nopi sucks ass :mad: But I like going to the Nopi Nats :D

03SSMHatch
04-05-2004, 11:52 AM
They have the worst customer service. The NOPI shop here is maintained by people prolly 40+ that dont drive imports or know really any thing about them. Its fun to go in there and frustrate the hell out of them with simple questions if your bored in the afternoon.

twenty02si
04-05-2004, 03:25 PM
yea when i first bought my car i purchased a claimed ep3 cat-back. turns out it was for an LX. damn whores will lie to you all over the place! BOTCHES

Soon2beEP3
04-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I ordered an Injen cold air from them and they sent me a short ram with an elbow that was too big for my T/B. But, after a little modifying, I'm a very pleased with my short ram.

SilverEP
04-08-2004, 11:45 AM
I ordered my Injen CAI for my car from them and they sent me an empty box!!!!! They were wondering why is was sooo light....They then realized they had it on display.....
They were then going to charge me to ship it to me.......I said Fuck that!
In the end I got it shipped overnight and they refunded me 20%

Bunch of 2 dime whores.....:yellm: :yellm:

!@#$%
04-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Well then I got lucky. I ordered my injen cai and not only was the box not empty, but it was actually the right part.

RacingCivicSi02
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by !@#$%
Well then I got lucky. I ordered my injen cai and not only was the box not empty, but it was actually the right part.

Im with him. The only thing wrong with it was, that they took alwhile to ship it because they said they didn't have anymore in stock so i had to wait for it to be shipped from Injen themselves.

chubbychu
04-11-2004, 11:45 PM
to be honest, they are pretty cool with me. i got my injen cai for 210 shipped promptly and in good condition.

i guess im lucky.

SilverEP
04-12-2004, 06:35 AM
The next time I ordered from them I ordered the Neuspeed short shifter and front upper strut bar polished for my Si. They sent me parts for a 4 door LX and the strut bar was BLACK!!! They have never done anything right for me. I specifically order for "2003 Civic Si Hatchback". They never get it right.......:mad:

twenty02si
04-12-2004, 05:21 PM
again i say screw em!