PDA

View Full Version : Kit Combination

pabloESCABA
04-05-2004, 01:15 PM
I been thinkin of just getting type-r side skirts, because im not too happy bout how the full kits look, but now im thinking maybe if i mix the kits up a lil sumthing nice could come from it, I'm really trying to picture how a Kam front lip w/ type-r side skirts w/ rear buddy club2 kit would look like, I like each of em from the full kits. Even if i do decide to do this im not sure it would work out nice since the kits are made from different matterials and probably sit at different levels , i dunno just an idea , this how my ride blingin fa now....http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/412000-412999/412683_36_full.jpg
thoughts and opinions more than welcome !!!
(Not sure if sumthing like this post was posted b4, if ye let me know and ill delete it)

KeNnYtAkEr
04-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Thats a weird combo man... don't think it'll flow right cus if u look at the side view the kaminari kit will have the grove look in the front and the typer sides will fit with any kit so ur fine there but the buddy rear has like indent to look like a vent, it's not gonna flow. I've see the buddyclub front with the ww sides and rear looked alrite.