PDA

View Full Version : check this out DONT DO BUSINESS!

twenty02si
04-05-2004, 03:35 PM
i emailed erebuni about there shogun kit. and low and behold read my answer i recieved!

(Only OEM bumper fits like OEM. An aftermarket bumper, regardless who makes it, does not fit like OEM because it is not OEM.

i was curious about the fitment of the Shogun Front Bumper for the 2002-2004 Civic Si (EP3) does it fit like oem and does it have the factory mounting locations pre-drilled?)

Sean Piper

that shit pisses me off! they didnt even answer the question. ignorance and plus if they feel no bumper fits like OEM they need to check out the BC2 and true BUDDYCLUB 3

Dont support erebuni! fight them

KeNnYtAkEr
04-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Erebuni is known to have the cheapest fiberglass kits on the market anyways and they never fit without a TON of moding so no point since it's not gonna last to long anyways. Just buy another brand man.

cHiNoYbOi14
04-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Kaminari and Mugen make good lookin lip kits

Kis4KEN
04-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by cHiNoYbOi14
Kaminari and Mugen make good lookin lip kits

Mugen lip fits on tight as fuck

the JigGa mAn
04-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Kis4KEN
Mugen lip fits on tight as fuck

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH....THAT SOUNDS NAUGHTY....HAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

nycep3
04-08-2004, 01:57 PM
i'm a former employee of erebuni and trust me stay away from them. most of their kits don't fit and are built poorly. all day long there are calls about fitment and other problems. the internal computers show notes on almost every kit about how they dont fit properly unless you tuck,cut,mold,straighten,fill etc etc etc.

twenty02si
04-08-2004, 03:37 PM
SCREW EREBUNI. I HATE YOU ! No i take that back every single person belonging to this "brotherhood" hates you bastards. NO LOVE TO U EVER