PDA

View Full Version : Camber Or Not

02CivicSI-VTEC
10-09-2002, 02:53 PM
so your saying that sportline need a camber kit??.. what about the prokit? do it need a camber kit too'?

Pradamuimui
10-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Im not sure if the Pro-Kit needs a camber kit but I think it will?? Since every time you lower ur car, ur chaging the center of gravity so ur camber will be off!! I believe that you will need one, and purchasing one will save you money that yu wont have to spend on replacing tires!!

02CivicSI-VTEC
10-09-2002, 03:08 PM
humm okay thanks for the info. but either way we eventually need a camber kit?? do the 01 civic camber kit fits for our Ep? from what i heard prokit dont really need a camber kit.the sportline for sure that we will need it. that is what i heard so far from most people.

PoRT
10-09-2002, 03:09 PM
i dont have a camber kit on my sportlines.

Pradamuimui
10-09-2002, 03:17 PM
I would doubt that you would need a camber kit for the Pro-kit!! E-mail Eibach, or ask a reputable import shop if you would, but I wouldnt think that you would since ur only dropping it an 1.5" anyway.

cram
10-09-2002, 03:32 PM
i have the sportlines. their camber isn't really all that bad, but if u want to nit pick, u can tell that there is negative camber but it's very minimal. if ur worried about tire wear, u can always rotate the tires after each oil change and u should be fine. i will eventually get a camber kit when i save up enough expendable cash, but i wouldn't worry about it.

and yes, 01 civic camber kit should be fine. what i would be more worried about is the shock life on running the sportlines

X 2KS2K
10-09-2002, 08:15 PM
i have pro kit springs and am still within the factory camber tolerance. i'm at the very limit though, any lower and you'll prolly go beyond the factory spec.