PDA

View Full Version : 1 year ep owner

eurosteez
04-06-2004, 02:52 AM
yea, sorry I'm drunk...but I love my car. Its been a year since I bought it and I'm gonna tell ya'll whatsup 'bout my ep3. I gutted the intake with k&n and threw a 2.25 midpipe in, and love my car, IT BONES OUT!!! It handles all sorts compared to my HX, its a damn high end monster. Since there is no a3 aftermarket NA power out there, I'm leaning towards boost, in about 5 years. BTW I still think a3's boosting 250hp+ should run 12s more often! The ep's are makin moves! I'm so damn proud of my car(even tho its stock). I would like to discuss the possibilities of 02/03 Si's with 2004-07 k20's in them ;) or future honda motors cuz I'll have the money to boost in about 4-5 years. :banana:
damn I gotta go smoke a bowl, Ima edit this post tomorrow but for now, one love
hehe
peace
peter g.
ps. eventually, my cars gonna be a really quick sleeper, then I'll post pics and times.

Low Rider
04-06-2004, 05:27 AM
I've had my beast for exactly one year and I love her! She could be faster but, honestly, she handles like stink and the lack of HP probably just keeps me out of trouble I don't need. :D I am constantly modding her but, it is all performance related 'sleeper' kinda stuff. ;)

STP03BlueSI
04-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by eurosteez
yea, sorry I'm drunk...but I love my car. Its been a year since I bought it and I'm gonna tell ya'll whatsup 'bout my ep3. I gutted the intake with k&n and threw a 2.25 midpipe in, and love my car, IT BONES OUT!!! It handles all sorts compared to my HX, its a damn high end monster. Since there is no a3 aftermarket NA power out there, I'm leaning towards boost, in about 5 years. BTW I still think a3's boosting 250hp+ should run 12s more often! The ep's are makin moves! I'm so damn proud of my car(even tho its stock). I would like to discuss the possibilities of 02/03 Si's with 2004-07 k20's in them ;) or future honda motors cuz I'll have the money to boost in about 4-5 years. :banana:
damn I gotta go smoke a bowl, Ima edit this post tomorrow but for now, one love
hehe
peace
peter g.
ps. eventually, my cars gonna be a really quick sleeper, then I'll post pics and times. .

Damn your drunk on a Monday.....Someone must have had a case of the MON days.(office space)

Chris:D

BTW. I love my EP

plpong893
04-06-2004, 09:19 AM
why do ppl always make post like "im drunk" i dont get it why would u go on the computer if ur drunk.....

USAFHondaguy
04-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI

Damn your drunk on a Monday.....Someone must have had a case of the MON days.(office space)

Chris:D

BTW. I love my EP

Bahahahahaha, I love that movie.

t-rex
04-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Looks like someone was celebrating his 21st b-day :D:D

I remember what that's like...everyone buying you drinks ;)

Well, happy birthday! Stay safe, and drive sober.

VBP03
04-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Tomorrow makes one year after I picked up my Vivid Blue baby. I've loved every second of it, too.

Finger
04-07-2004, 01:51 PM
it's been 1 year on march 31st for me :smilem:

eurosteez
04-08-2004, 07:48 PM
damn just noticed this thread.

Originally posted by t-rex
Looks like someone was celebrating his 21st b-day :D:D

I remember what that's like...everyone buying you drinks ;)

Well, happy birthday! Stay safe, and drive sober.

thank you, t-rex dawg. Atleast one person realized why I was drunk.

My birthday present with all my cash is going to be a mugen rear sway. hopefully:)

k20hatch
04-08-2004, 08:00 PM
hahahaha this post is funny