PDA

View Full Version : So how's everyone's ride with the Eibach Prokit?

cHiNoYbOi14
04-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Any troubles so far? If you're still using the stock shocks, how are they holding up?

fASTBACK
04-07-2004, 09:56 PM
My Pro-kit is awesome. Had it with my stock shocks for about 15-20K miles already. No problems so far. I love the handling. My bro's Tiens ride like crap on his stock shocks...shocks are blown with only 6-8K miles on them. It looks alot better than the pro-kit thoguh but form follows function in my books.

cHiNoYbOi14
04-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Thanks. I just wanted to see if everyone was still satisfied with these springs. I plan on getting these soon.

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
04-07-2004, 10:30 PM
If I would have to choose in Eibach Springs, I would go with Sportlines. The Pro Kit it's only 1 inch, and it looks still like a Si who needs more drop. Just my opinion.

SiR_d1
04-07-2004, 10:38 PM
pro-kit is basically stock height so your stock struts should last as just long as if you were riding on stock springs.

Its only 1.0" drop;)

blanblu
04-08-2004, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by fASTBACK
My Pro-kit is awesome. Had it with my stock shocks for about 15-20K miles already. No problems so far. I love the handling. My bro's Tiens ride like crap on his stock shocks...shocks are blown with only 6-8K miles on them. It looks alot better than the pro-kit thoguh but form follows function in my books.

agreed! i'd like an extra half inch drop but i'd also like to keep
my stock shocks healthy... at least until kyb, tokico or anyone
finally comes out with a shock for our cars... the prokit drop is
nice... i've been ridin on it for nearly a week and i'm happy with it
so far...