PDA

View Full Version : Guess What? I'm New!!

square
04-08-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm buying a 03 si tomorrow and have been reading these forums for the past few days. Lots of useful information here.

i'm trading my 93 hb on it...i will miss her, but it's time for a new car.
http://homepage.mac.com/asauers/.Pictures/civic_color.jpg

anyone else from the york, pa area? i know i've seen a few around town.

Btrthnezr3
04-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the cult, err I mean forum. There's lots of useful information and people around here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. :D

What color are you getting?
Is it new or used? I haven't checked since January, but they had some new 03's on the lots then.
Planning any mods?!

dj addicted
04-08-2004, 12:50 PM
welcome... "as I stand up... my name is Bryan and I drive an EP3"

square
04-08-2004, 01:22 PM
thanks for the warm welcome. :)

it's a blue one with 8500 miles. i have plenty of mods in mind (lots of ideas from these forums). but i will probably keep it pretty much stock for at least six months.

i'm adam btw.

k20hatch
04-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Congrats on the getting the EP mane!! Enjoy!

square
04-09-2004, 08:45 AM
picked it up today! it's great. the only problem is it has the ugly pinstripping. those are coming off this weekend. so i guess that will be my first "mod". :)

Peking
04-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by square
picked it up today! it's great. the only problem is it has the ugly pinstripping. those are coming off this weekend. so i guess that will be my first "mod". :)

Sweet :cool:

I bet intake, springs, exhaust, ???

STP03BlueSI
04-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
welcome... "as I stand up... my name is Bryan and I drive an EP3"

..clap,clap,clap, Welcome bryan.

"Hi I am Chris...and I drive a slow ep.:( "

square
04-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Sweet :cool:

I bet intake, springs, exhaust, ???
springs first...gotta close that wheel gap. 17's...haven't decided which yet. as far as i/e, i think i'm going with an aem cai and a midpipe. my last car was bright and loud and got a lot of attention (especially from cops), so i want to try to keep this kinda low-key.