PDA

View Full Version : Greddy kit installation please read

yomamaInMySi
04-08-2004, 12:27 PM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34622

bgsteve523
04-08-2004, 02:05 PM
what the hell was this post for???!!!???

yomamaInMySi
04-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by bgsteve523
what the hell was this post for???!!!???

No need to get loud. I was simply asking if any one knew of a shop in the N.VA that can do Turbo installation.

bgsteve523
04-08-2004, 02:12 PM
sorry not trying to get lould it just didn't seem right. Sorry I understand now. I just finished my greddy install bymyself it really wasn't that hard had to get some help on a few questions but I would recomend find a buddy that has a shit load of tools (thats what I did) and buy him a case of beer and have him give you a hand. My turbo install cost me a case of beer and four days.
Not to bad but thats just my 2
sorry again for earlier

yomamaInMySi
04-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by bgsteve523
sorry not trying to get lould it just didn't seem right. Sorry I understand now. I just finished my greddy install bymyself it really wasn't that hard had to get some help on a few questions but I would recomend find a buddy that has a shit load of tools (thats what I did) and buy him a case of beer and have him give you a hand. My turbo install cost me a case of beer and four days.
Not to bad but thats just my 2
sorry again for earlier

No need to be sorry, on the other hand thanks for the tip. By the way who did you buy you TC kit from? I thought you were irritated by my posting or something, that's why I ask you not to get loud. But I guess I misunderstood you as well. It's all good.

bgsteve523
04-08-2004, 04:59 PM
http://www.ultrarev.com/ecart/shopexd.asp?id=4217

Here is a great company lots of help and quick shipping please let them know that Steve and Tara Orsini told you about them if you order. Nothing but good things to say about them. :D
Trust me if you want to do the install on your own you will not only save tons of cash but by the end of the install you will know the ins and outs of your kit, so if something doesn't seem right then you know where to look if you know what i mean. If you need help or any other questions please ask and if you do the install I can help you if you get stuck. I know the in's and outs of the greddy kit very well now. All I can say is it was fun and a great learning experance.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Steve O

PS ohh where in VA are you my parrents live in Fairfax VA