PDA

View Full Version : god damn scum bags

ep_k20a3
10-10-2002, 05:15 AM
while i was in school learning yesterday 10-9-02.. my car was violated by some scum bag who has no knowledge automobile theft at all.. they tried to slim jim my door pulling and ripping molding in the proccess i guess they relized how stup[id they were and broke the window with what appears to be a flat head screw driver because of the huge gouges in the inside of my door... if this isnt worse enough for some people they took screws out from all over the place (idiots) when they finaly got that center peice out instead of taking the deck (clarion flip out tv head unit) they decided to take my entire center counsole..something that really pissed me off was the fact that instead of pulling the ac and heating harness with the ease of a tab. they cut some of the wires and then did that.. i hate scum bags..

efcee
10-10-2002, 05:25 AM
that is ultimately gay
find out who did it man that is dumb especially in a school lot
there had to be someone arond to see it happening or somone driving past seeing people out around your car

02SilverSiHB
10-10-2002, 05:43 AM
dude that sucks! I'm sorry hear that

themi6group
10-10-2002, 06:59 AM
i'm suprised, no alarm? theives http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

IceD out N CALI
10-10-2002, 11:48 AM
sorry to hear that

fASTBACK
10-10-2002, 01:20 PM
Damn that sucks Bro!! I feel ya man. I had my 99 jrsc Ex before my Ep and it got broken into at school before. They didnt take anything though. Probably because they didnt have time to or someone was around. I could have lost my V-AFC and head unit. They'll get what they deserve in the end. So i hope you find out who did that. I bet you anything it was someone from school. So when you find them, round up your boys and give them an old fashion ass whoopin!!!

02blksi
10-10-2002, 03:18 PM
uh oh, has the terror already started with the EP's? like the type r's??? pretty soon theyll be wanting our seats! --joe who hopes theives wont turn the EP into americas most stolen car like the Type r! --

natesi
10-10-2002, 06:37 PM
Thiefs are total scum. I hope someone drags them by the balls and beats the shit out of them.

!@#$%
10-10-2002, 10:08 PM
im my book....car thieves rate with child molesters.....absolutely NOBODY likes them.