PDA

View Full Version : seat question

dj addicted
04-08-2004, 05:50 PM
I have heard a lot of people saying that our factory seats are recaro seats... is there any documentation stating that these are recaro's? I looked and I couldnt find anything stating this, except other rumors.

STP03BlueSI
04-09-2004, 02:55 PM
They are recaros..:D

Peking
04-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
They are recaros..:D

That's what I hear, so who cares if it is right or wrong. I don't tell folks what kind of seats other then they are OEM :D

dj addicted
04-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I was looking at it as a resale standpoint.. people are more apt to by seats with a namebrand.. Plus, then you can sell them higher.. hehe

enecks
04-12-2004, 10:33 PM
maybe the name is somewhere on the seat itself? on the underside perhaps?

STP03BlueSI
04-13-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
I was looking at it as a resale standpoint.. people are more apt to by seats with a namebrand.. Plus, then you can sell them higher.. hehe

someone plan on sellin his ep soon?:eek:

Hatchtastic
04-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
someone plan on sellin his ep soon?:eek:

This is a joke right? LOL was funny boy it was funny. I think the type-r seats, that look the same as ours are recaros. I think they say it right on the front. Saw it somewhere. look up the jdm type-r civic and you should see the seats. I wouldnt sell them as Recaros. Even if they are they dont say it and thats the only reason people buy name brand. Well and quality but i dont think that the fabric on our seats is quality but for factory not bad. Sell em for like 500 if there in good shape and call it a day. Someone plan on selling his seats soon? :eek: