PDA

View Full Version : May 2004 SUPER STREET ! !

FckdUpPup
04-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Hey I just bought the May 04 Super Street and I was quite pleased by what I saw. All the civic si challenge cars written about in detail plus the polk momo civic and another white ep. IT is very good reading and they even talk more about the HKS supercharger.

Doubt we'll ever get that:(

Doug

DavidT
04-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Sweet I'm gonna have to go out and get that issue. Shit might as well subscribe to it, they've been covering EPs a lot lately :)

icegrill
04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I can't believe they've got a feature on shawn hilliers car (or old car) That guy is so whack:rolleyes:

Ep3 No.2
04-08-2004, 09:55 PM
for some reason im stupid and jus go to borders/ barnes and noble every month to buy my super street and import tuner.

but whats so whack about shawn ?

civicSIracer
04-08-2004, 11:54 PM
haters..

STP03BlueSI
04-09-2004, 05:20 AM
Yea it is a OK issue of Super Street. Better than Last months, damn backwards...:rolleyes:

1FSTEP3
04-09-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by icegrill
I can't believe they've got a feature on shawn hilliers car (or old car) That guy is so whack:rolleyes:

It is still Shawn's car and it is the nicest EP out there. It's about time someone featured it!

k20hatch
04-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Hrm i need to go pick one up. I only get import tuner. Im starting to not like import tuner that much anymore.

icegrill
04-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Ep3 No.2

but whats so whack about shawn ?

I just don't like the idea of having complete access to all the best parts and then getting credit for doing what most of us would do if we had the money and shop resources as shawn. Theres no doubt it's a sweet si, I just think it's more interesting to hear about someone who really searched to find all the parts for their car, like Mike's si. His is more unique and was the original person to hate;) It's nice to hear about buying parts on ebay and searching for parts direct from Japan it really shows the true dedication to the project. my .02

1FSTEP3
04-09-2004, 09:20 AM
And you don't think he searches for parts direct from Japan? Please don't post things about him you don't know. He has been to Japan to buy parts for his car there.

Ep3 No.2
04-09-2004, 09:50 AM
jus sounds like someones jelous to me =OP

Dunrick
04-09-2004, 10:18 AM
lol - like modding a car like ours takes 'mad skillz' anyways. you need money. There is probably 200 of Shawn's cars over in Japan. Don't get me wrong, its nice. Mad props. I just want to say, all this car stuff takes is money. Skills are race car drivers/emcees/sports etc. 25 G's won't make you run the mile under 4:40

2pointslowEP3
04-11-2004, 07:39 PM
what's wrong w/ shawn? doesn't it suck that the man can build a legendary EK as well as an EP?....hmmm!

specialblend154
04-11-2004, 07:43 PM
yeah shawn hilliers EP is probally my favorite ever... he def has alot of money in that car but im sure alot of it didnt come out of his pocket.
list of mods:
UNDER THE HOOD

2003 Integra Type R Motor Swap (6- Speed 220ps)
HONDATA ECU Upgrade (Dyno- 212 wheel hp /149 ft. lbs. Torque-gained 30hp in mid-range)
MUGEN N1 Stainless Race Exhaust System with Header
AEM Cold Air Intake
AEM Hi-Flow Fuel Rail
MUGEN Reservoir Covers
MUGEN Thermostat
MUGEN Fan Switch
SPOON 65mm Throttle-body
SPOON Magnetic Drain Plugs (oil pan and transmission)
FEEL'S Oil Cap
J's Racing Engine Torque Dampner
VISION Carbon Fiber Valve Cover Insert
CUSCO Oil Catch Can
HYPERGROUNDS (grounding system)
EARL'S Steel-braided Fuel Line
T-1R Mini Dry-Cell Battery with Custom Mounting Kit
DENSO Iridium Spark Plugs
HASport Motor Mounts
Top Fuel Power NEO (fuel atomizer)

EXTERIOR

Civic Type R Front Bumper
MUGEN Front Lip Spoiler
MUGEN Front Grill
MUGEN Carbon Fiber Radiator Duct Kit
MUGEN Rear Adjustable Wing
Civic Type R Rear Bumper with Rear Lip
Civic Type R Side Skirts
Civic Type R Headlights with H.I.D.
Civic Type R Front & Rear Red "H" Emblems
Civic Type R 5-Lug Conversion
SPOON Monoblock 4 Piston Front Brake Calipers (coming soon 9-2003)
PROJECT U Brake Pads
VIS Carbon Fiber Rear Hatch with Stock Glass

INTERIOR

SPOON Carbon Kevlar Racing Bucket Seats
MUGEN Seat Brackets
MUGEN N1 Suede Steering Wheel
MUGEN Steering Boss (Hub)
SIGNAL AUTO Quick Release Steering Hub
J's Racing Rear Pillar Bar
2003 Integra Type R Aluminum Pedal Set
Civic Type R Gauge Cluster
Civic Type R Shift Knob (6-speed)
Civic Type R Shift Boot

SUSPENSION and RIMS

VOLK Racing CE-28N 18 x 7.5 +45 (GOLD)
NITTO Neo Gen Tires 215/40-18
TEIN FLEX Coil-over system with Pillow Mounts/Camber Kit
TEIN EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controls)
VOLK Racing Aluminum Wheel Locks (black)
MUGEN 25mm Rear Sway Bar
NEUSPEED Front Lower X-Brace
Mr. Alex Front & Rear Strut Bars
SPOON Rear Lower Tie Bar

cease
04-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Yea it is a OK issue of Super Street. Better than Last months, damn backwards...:rolleyes:

did you get that backwards issue of superstreet too. i thought it was some want2be jdm issue:D

Ep3 No.2
04-11-2004, 10:18 PM
w0w you actually took the time to rewrite what it sed in the mag as his mods. lol

kidXStreme
04-12-2004, 12:04 AM
i tought aprils issue was backwards becuz of april fools???

specialblend154
04-12-2004, 05:55 AM
hell no i didnt write that all down, but i am gonna pick up that issue! http://www.speedoptions.com/articles/3766/ <------ click for hottness