PDA

View Full Version : AEM Fuel Rails $217

SiMecoming
04-11-2004, 06:23 PM
I just found a link for a site that is selling the AEM Fuel Rail 25-111 for our cars for $217 shipped i believe http://www.coximport.com/store/25-111 enjoy people

Gearhead Geek
04-11-2004, 06:42 PM
nice...only $217 to make your engine bay look prettier :p

SiMecoming
04-11-2004, 06:46 PM
hey hey hey hey hey i was just letting people know because ive noticed people were interested in it, no need to be soo rude, i was only trying to help people out who liek the product and want it for a better price its not like im the one whose selling....

SiMecoming
04-11-2004, 06:46 PM
hey hey hey hey hey i was just letting people know because ive noticed people were interested in it, no need to be soo rude, i was only trying to help people out who liek the product and want it for a better price its not like im the one whose selling....

Gearhead Geek
04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
heh, sorry, just makin my 1 wiseass comment for the day :)

Tenacious G
04-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by SiMecoming

he's right though. the fuel still has to go through the stock injectors which only will spray the same amount of fuel into the cylinder. no need to jump all over him for stating the truth. but we appreciate your find and posting to let others know.

also, you need to shorten you sig. limit it to three or four lines, and if you feel the need to list what your future plans are, please create a member's ride page and link to that in your sig. thanks.

SiMecoming
04-11-2004, 10:54 PM
sorry for the double post and sorry for the long sig it shoudl be corrected...but i was just informing people i have a turbo sitting in my room and larger injectors so it works for me, and i know it will work for others too..