PDA

View Full Version : About the time I said yo.

Sirone
04-11-2004, 06:27 PM
What's up everyone? I've already posted a couple of times as you can see. But I am still new to this site and the Ep in general. Let me tell you a little about myself. I just purchased my Black 02' EP on the last day of Feb of this year. I kind of fell into the ep in general as I had owned a Mitsu Eclipse 99' GS-Turbo for a couple of years. I would still be driving it but it caught the dreaded(And completely disavowed by mitsu) crank walking defect. This happens as the name implies the crank goes sideways and shreds some sensors until the rods fail. So... at 68k miles(8k) out of warrenty I had to take a total lose on it and roll the remainder of my balance minus a small trade in amount on my new ep... It happened by chance really.. I've always admired Honda. And several of my friends have owned some tuned up ones. So I was strolling from dealer to dealer.. it was a perfect spring day... oh shit wait it was like zero out.... but I took a look at the Mazda 3. Not a bad looking hatch but I did'nt want another car that could end up at the side of the road before it's time. So I went by the honda dealer in my area and lo and behold I spotted her. My black EP 02's, gently used(God I hope) + certified(I probley voided that already) and with a nice aftermarket stero system the dealer had no idea was in the trunk... so I took her home and made her mine... a couple of thousand later... she is really coming into her own. My mods are listed on my sig if your interested... Anyway Im from St. Louis and I am very excited to meet some EP's around me. I've only seen two so far in person, A grey one driven by an old man(Gave me shivers). And a nice-nice white one with a body kit. Anyway It's great to have found this site and all the support of my EP brethren.

Sirone
04-11-2004, 06:33 PM
BTW. I forgot to mention it, but I was going to try and go up for the Chicago event. I don't mind the drive(I don't like to miss an oppertunity to drive the EP). I have'nt to slightest clue where it is at. And as long as my Pseudo-GF does'nt mind me leaving for a day on saturday, her birthday is friday. Then I should show. Hope to god I get my exhaust by thursday.