PDA

View Full Version : EP3 is going to be like The...

Siman
04-11-2004, 08:28 PM
http://www.jtuned.com/content/templates/statics.aspx?articleid=5&zoneid=1

This is how i want my car. simple lines, clean colors...and true JDM....need i say more.

I cant wait till the sommer.:cool:

http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Farticles%2Fquang%2Fgallery%2F01%2Ejpg
http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Farticles%2Fquang%2Fgallery%2F11%2Ejpg
http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2Farticles%2Fquang%2Fgallery%2F08%2Ejpg

thought i might share my thoughts....

I am planning on the BC3 front end, APR carbon mirrors, carbon eye lids, Type-r side skirts, seats(dont know which yet), white ROTA slips or red GT3 wheels, Mugen steering boss, Momo tuner wheel with red stich as seen above in picture. yada yada....and some go fast parts.

what do you guys think?:angel:http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2FMRT%2Fshow%2Fchishow04%2F011%2Ejpg

civicSIracer
04-11-2004, 08:47 PM
"true JDM" wouldnt be some big ass fiberglass buddy club front bumper... and what was the pourpose of this post?

GrahamBo '02
04-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
"true JDM" wouldnt be some big ass fiberglass buddy club front bumper... and what was the pourpose of this post?

I'm not sure of the purpose either.. I will say that is a nice teg. Although if you ask me the Integra is now the 5.0 of the import crowd. Its been around the block a few times..

02civicSI
04-11-2004, 09:24 PM
i like that steering wheel

emosubaru
04-11-2004, 09:30 PM
i hear what you're sayin' my man. good luck! i can't wait for summer either. unless i spend my whole summer floating around the country trying to see my girlfriend and help my parents move at the same time, i'll get a job and get some JDM goodies for my scoobie:D

let us know how your EP turns out(as i'm sure you will):cool:

jaydub
04-11-2004, 09:34 PM
I love it when people say they want JDM style, and then the peanut gallery knocks it. JDM style is a style in and of itself, and an admirable one IMO.

Civicvtec1ps
04-11-2004, 09:40 PM
True JDM with Rota wheels.
That's nice.

oldschoolimport
04-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
True JDM with Rota wheels.
That's nice. aren't those regamasters?;)

enecks
04-11-2004, 10:09 PM
i don't know what all you guys are complaining about...i certainly wouldn't mind driving a car like that. it's quite stunning

Civicvtec1ps
04-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
aren't those regamasters?;)

Originally posted by Siman

I am planning on the BC3 front end, APR carbon mirrors, carbon eye lids, Type-r side skirts, seats(dont know which yet), white ROTA slips or red GT3 wheels, Mugen steering boss, Momo tuner wheel with red stich as seen above in picture. yada yada....and some go fast
I was commenting on those ;)

oldschoolimport
04-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
I was commenting on those ;) "I see" says the blind man. getting the copies would cheese it out. still be cool, just not "true JDM".

BlackSi613nin
04-11-2004, 10:29 PM
maybe he just ment true jdm style, .... because im sure that not everyone can afford regamaster/spoon sw388(or is it sw88??) for the cost of one rim, he can get a set of 4 of the rota's, and they are still light..jdm style / i guess is different then true jdm parts? maybe? i have no problem with replicas as long as you claim they are replica's.

joHn

SIxtasy
04-12-2004, 12:04 AM
JDM = Getting played out quick and hard. Soon we will all be like the German tuner crowd. Everyone will have the same type R kits, seats, wheels, etc... We might as well just drive down the street holding hands, since we will all look the same.

Ep3 No.2
04-12-2004, 12:20 AM
i have to admit jdm is a phase.
but if your into it good for you.
imo you can find parts that are just as high quality as jdm but for half the price and much easier to get.

Siman
04-12-2004, 06:48 AM
It is a good question. Is JDM a phase?

Form Follows Function.....thats my personal beliefs

enough said:D

jaydub
04-12-2004, 08:12 AM
If JDM is a phase, then it's sure outlasting a lot of other phases. As long as the japanese market has different parts, the US market will want to obtain them. It just work out that way.

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 08:33 AM
it's the same way overseas.

they think of a camero like we think of a skyline.

(okay, maybe like we think of a silvia;))

Siman
04-12-2004, 08:43 AM
The JDM scene is truely a long lasting phase heheheh, look at the muscle cars, still in style and going strong!

I just wanted you guys to see what i think is a truely beutiful represintation of a well thought out car.

Its something i believe in, I am planning out everything that i want to do to my car right now.

This is just a car that made me brainstorm a little. Yeah we can all hope to have/make a car like this.....but its another thing to actually make it happen.

oh, and i will drive my car everyday....LOL:confused:

HARRY POTTER
04-12-2004, 08:44 AM
that integ is schaaweeet! very clean lines...

Siman
04-12-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
"I see" says the blind man. getting the copies would cheese it out. still be cool, just not "true JDM".

not everyone can dump out $300 a wheel for regamasters:rolleyes:

thats where function steps in....

ToingToing
04-12-2004, 10:31 AM
hey man, dont give a damn to what other people say. do what you feel like and be where you see yourself happy. at the end, these people who are criticizing you now will give you props later after you finish your project. "JDM is expensive this and that", so what? its your money, your not asking them to buy it for you. get what i mean?.. im out, peace

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 10:50 AM
true. i'd rather not bust the bank having true japanese parts, especially for cosmetic stuff.

replica's rock.

VividDreams
04-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by emosubaru
replica's rock.

except for one thing, replicas dont usually ever fit quite right

k20hatch
04-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Thats nice...So fresh and so clean clean!

513n179
04-12-2004, 12:01 PM
JDM is one thing and JDM STYLE is another... Don't do to your car what you want other people to like.

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by VividDreams
except for one thing, replicas dont usually ever fit quite right

true but from 20 feet away you can't tell and for the amount of money you save it really is a bargain.

besides, replicas like rota slipstreams are great wheels, not quite as light but nothing thats going to be noticable, and they're good quality wheels.

SIxtasy
04-12-2004, 03:48 PM
JDM quality?? I remember the TE37's that I got for my last car. Cost me like $2500 with tires, funny how 3 of them were bent. THEY WERE BRAND NEW. Same shit with my BC kit I got for this car. the shit didn't line up at all. I sold it - got my money back - and bought a knock off that was just as fucked up. JDM quality:rolleyes: OEM JDM Honda is the only shit worth buying.

phatsi
04-12-2004, 06:46 PM
jdm style is like someone said...form follows function...perfectly said...why pay for spoons or regas when we have crazy moms in minivans cutting us off, watch out, oops, curb or huge hole....that just means triple the money just for one stupid rim...id rather save that and get some cams or something that will be more worth its weight on the track than some expensive eye candy....yes, if i had money to not give a shit then sure, spoons or regas....but i am just able to do what i can and not go broke without jdm this or that, but my shizite does look tizite on my budget ep project bitches........................rick james

2k2_nbp_egg
04-12-2004, 06:55 PM
I guess since I'm half japanese I'm sorta jaded towards the whole JDM / drifting fads...but that still didn't stop me from ordering JDM type R side skirts ;) I honestly don't care where it came from...as long as it's clean, not that expensive, and has a beneficial function (uhm...type r skirts....reduce...aero...drag...) then it's badass'd by me. I admit though that there is somewhat of a closet ricer in me, and I still get a kick out of kits and carbon fiber.

redronin22
04-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer

wtf? why wouldnt a jdm body kit be jdm?

2pointslowEP3
04-12-2004, 07:17 PM
ooh...body kit and teh rotas are teh ultimate JDM parts yO! no...

i'm just bustin' your balls man...do what you want, it's your car! and rotas are the shit, i've had some, but i would never claim my car as JDM...ever!! face it...our cars are USDM!

Siman
04-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 2pointslowEP3
ooh...body kit and teh rotas are teh ultimate JDM parts yO! no...

i'm just bustin' your balls man...do what you want, it's your car! and rotas are the shit, i've had some, but i would never claim my car as JDM...ever!! face it...our cars are USDM!

your retarded.....

actually our cars are UKDM....but alot of Japanese auto tuners tune them...with JDM parts...that are made in Japan. So why wouldnt i tune my car with quality parts from quality tuners? hmmmm...

I think you guys with rude comments are just jelous or something?:rolleyes:

But what can i say, its your opinions, and i have mine.:D

I love my car. I want my car to stand out from the regular Ep's, and perform better than alot of other cars too!

I saw the Teggy off of Jtuned and was like WHOA.:eek: ..the color, quite close to the Satin silver metallic of my EP3, with white wheels looked soo good. The black housing headlights of the JDM teggy, which i just completed my Blacked out headlamps.....they look SOOO good:smilem: .

and also the interior, the momo tuner wheel with red stich. the black recaros....etc. its the way i want my car to look. not exactly....but the color combonations, the textures of the interior. The cleanliness.

I just admire someone's taste in cars like that....their not flashy cars, but they impose a simple purity to the overall look to the car....you know its fast.....and it handles well. No ugly stickers....yada yada

like I said earlier, the car made me brainstorm a little.:D

just a little food for thought:shadesm: