PDA

View Full Version : IPT has a deal for you.... 24 hour sale

IPT
10-10-2002, 07:15 PM
OK, fellow ephatch.com members!! I listened to what you said and took it back to my partners in IPT. Here's what we're going to do because YOU GUYS helped out with answering the polls I sent out that helped us decide on the line of products we built!!!

We're going to run an IPT "Blue Light Special". For a limited time (my partners want to keep it to 24 hours.....but we'll have to see what the response is like on this), we're going to put the kits on special at....drum roll, please........

CIViC SI ENGINE COVER - 285
http://www.iptmotorsports.com/civsitrumolc.html
Use Coupon Code: truemoldedep

You guys who've already purchased the kits, will receive the appropriate adjustment to your bill!! Early adopters don't get short-changed!!!

REMEMBER: This is a one-time deal at this price! Ya' snooze, ya' loose guys!! Honest! Go get 'em!!!

IPT

Parker Daniel

SubliminalSi
10-10-2002, 07:20 PM
Your in Dallas??:eek:

IPT
10-10-2002, 07:23 PM
Fort worth

myeverlovinsir
10-10-2002, 07:33 PM
Edited

02blksi
10-10-2002, 07:35 PM
Edited

IPT
10-10-2002, 07:37 PM
02blksi

if you dont want the part the quit replying about it makes since to me

Man i would hate for other companys not to make parts for your car when they see the way you act

other companys do BROWSE FORUMS

It is not a POS that would be wet laminate this is not

IPT

pobanaitsa
10-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Edited

IPT
10-10-2002, 07:39 PM
DAMN!!! you dont realize that NO ONE WANTS this piece for that ridiculous price ! 285 plus shipping and handling will be 300 STILL!

and 22 people must of wanted this part so i do not understand what you are talking about

IPT

You treat vendors very well in this forum :(

myeverlovinsir
10-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Edited

IPT
10-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Sorry you feel that way bud

no biggie

homemade definately not ! grade a carbon 3k 2x2 molded and sent into a autoclave Same F1 racing uses

Not wet laminate

IPT

IceD out N CALI
10-10-2002, 07:51 PM
I wouldnt buy that, but if you come up with some decent looking eyelids then i'll take a set of those :D

DownTheHatch
10-10-2002, 07:54 PM
Poor IPT. You guys are harsh.

We wanted an engine cover, just not a $300 dollar one. Thats the bottom line.

Here is an idea of what I would pay +/- for carbon fiber parts:

Hood: $500
Spoiler: $300
Engine Cover: $100
Gauge/Speedometer Overlay: $50
Eyelids: $40

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:06 PM
can't be done

sorry down the hatch

IPT

you guys pay more for a carbon fiber dash kit do not understand

ah well

IPT

02blksi
10-10-2002, 08:10 PM
HEY DTH, why do you let **CERTAIN** MEMBERS clutter up the forums with quadruple postings? Some members threads get closed/merged whatever if they post it only twice . ??? IPT you sell a piece that has absoloutly NO REAL function, dont throw weight savings at me, i dont buy into HYPE what you are selling is just that, and for those "supposed" 22 people that bought these pieces GREAT! Im sure they will be happy knowing they have a F1 Grade carbon fiber intake cover! :eek: .. Dont start crying about vendors posting on this site and how we treat them bad blah blah blah, there are plenty of other vendors in the apropriate forums that have GREAT groupbuys, for things that we wanted/asked for ie. GC's, CAI's, EXHAUSTS, etc! You come here throw your banner up and expect us to be any less critical of your prices and parts that you are selling ??? WHY???? a ripoff is a ripoff I call it like I see it.. SORRY --BTW I paid my money to see EPhatch survive to! --joe

BTW DTH:
WHEN SOMEONE IM's YOU especially since they support this site so much, and wants to be more of a part of it, you should be HAPPY that they took the time to try to make this place better, rather than shrug them off never to reply to them! Way to show respect for those who helped out WHEN YOU NEEDED IT!!!! -:mad:

2k2civicSi
10-10-2002, 08:10 PM
im sorry fo these guys ipt
man will you custom amke me a set of eyelids ill pay plz plz plz

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:15 PM
O.K.

02blksi

you the man
:*

No eyelids sorry

IPT

DownTheHatch
10-10-2002, 08:17 PM
02blksi:

Yelling - theres a good way to impress the Admin.

And to think, I was going to make you a moderator. Glad I waited.

To disagree with your statement: Maybe I should just let everyone who IM's me be a moderator.
Come on everyone send me an IM, if I don't make you a moderator within a few days you can yell and scream too.

And by the way, IPT pays monthly to be a vendor here, so I think MAYBE he will have a little more seniority.

jaydub
10-10-2002, 08:18 PM
I would gladly moderate the car care forum, if you need someone. :)

EDIT: BTW, those of you knocking the piece, I always find it amusing that when someone makes a quality piece, people want it for almost nothing. I know the cost of manufacturing these things is pretty high, and just because it's not your style, it doesn't speak well for EPHatch.com as a whole that you start talkin' shit to the sponsors. They are going to be our saving grace in the future, let's not scare them all off.

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:23 PM
:o

02blksi
10-10-2002, 08:24 PM
EDIT : DTH CHECK YOUR PM> CONTENT REMOVED <

IceD out N CALI
10-10-2002, 08:24 PM
hey IPT if you ever decide to make a decent set of eyelids you'd get more sales

DownTheHatch
10-10-2002, 08:26 PM
jaydub, I realize that carbon fiber is expensive, especially high quality carbon fiber. But what it comes down to is this, and I'm sure I'm repeating myself: you're paying $300 for a quality chunk of carbon fiber that you'll only see when you open your hood. If we were all driving Ferrari's I'm sure we wouldn't mind dumping $300 into a miniscule part as novelty, but this is the real world, you have to go by real world value.

jaydub
10-10-2002, 08:27 PM
Don't get me wrong, it's too rich for my blood as well, but I think there's a line between stating that it's more than I'd pay, and talking shit about it. :angel:

2k2civicSi
10-10-2002, 08:30 PM
all my hopes are died chushed no eyelid :'( :'( :'(
will any one ever make eyelids??

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:31 PM
IceD out N CALI

i will put it on my list to think about it

jaydub: Thanks

DownTheHatch : Thanks

IPT

jaydub
It'll take another hood just to make eyelids for these big ass headlights. :D

IceD out N CALI
Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
all my hopes are died chushed no eyelid :'( :'( :'(
will any one ever make eyelids??

I feel your pain, I want them too. 2 eyelid sales, not a bad start

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:35 PM
Don't talk to me like i dont know anything, what was your last car that ran 12 seconds? mine was a civic !!

My cars
94 NSX comptech supercharged
02 s2000 comptech supercharged

sorry i had to do that

nice time for a civic though (very nice !!)

IPT

DownTheHatch
10-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Don't get me wrong, it's too rich for my blood as well, but I think there's a line between stating that it's more than I'd pay, and talking shit about it. :angel:

Exactly.

And 02blk, no I did not make that up, I was actually going to make you a moderator. There were a few things I was willing to overlook, like you nagging me to be a moderator--I hate that. I was hoping that you would be patient with me. This isn't Burger King you can't put in an order for 1 moderator please and expect it to be handed to you with a smile. Once I get a "can I be a moderator" PM I begin to look at that person more closely as being a potential use to the forum, not by post counts or knowledge one has, but by their additude, willingness to help and general being liked by other members, then their knowledge would come in. You still have a chance here, keep working on it.

02blksi
10-10-2002, 08:36 PM
"My cars
94 NSX comptech supercharged
02 s2000 comptech supercharged "

want a cookie?

nice cars though. --joe

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:38 PM
oatmeal cookie please

IPT

2k2civicSi
10-10-2002, 08:39 PM
ipt because of this are you not gona make any more parts for the si?

02blksi
10-10-2002, 08:42 PM
DTH --
I respect you for the forum you made. Its nice. The way you handled my situation just didnt sit with me right. BTW: dont make it seem like i was begging you, I imed you asking if it was possible, i explained my backgroung, and how i currently am a moderator on accordv6.com in 3 forums, and as i have said before in other posts, i have many contacts, I was the one who pushed for the northeast forum here (remeber) I am the one who sticks up for peeps --DJquick, speedracer, you, SBC, etc---- what was my last WHORE post i ever made ??? LOOK at all the threads i subscribe to, i dont think you even took the time like you said you did. (you would see they are all legit) . But anywhooooo whats done is done. do what you must, like i said im not a child, i dont play games.. -joe

02blksi
10-10-2002, 08:46 PM
almost forgot ---"You still have a chance on here, keep working on it"

Ummmmm, thanks for being so gracious to me and allowing me to move on further, as far as im concerned you can HAVE your MODERATOR (NAZI) position. Im not power hungry like you. --thanks gnite :)

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
ipt because of this are you not gona make any more parts for the si?

oh yes

I am not worried about this a bit bud

IPT

IPT
10-10-2002, 08:47 PM
man what a thread !!!!

IPT

2k2civicSi
10-10-2002, 08:48 PM
o yes your not gona make parts?
or
o yes you are gona make parts?

DownTheHatch
10-10-2002, 08:51 PM
Lets just let this thread die a peaceful death. No use in beating a dead horse, not to mention it is getting a bit off topic.