PDA

View Full Version : D3 Designs?

trabadoo22
04-12-2004, 02:28 AM
I am planning on getting a rear sway bar and a front strut bar within the next week or two. From what I have read on here it looks like D3 Designs makes quality products, but I don't know what they have available for the ep. I'm a little confused by their website. It says currently they are still devoloping these parts for the ep, but then it shows pics of the ep with these parts installed, although I didn't see a sway bar. So my question is are these parts available and if so how much are they? Also if they are not available yet would a Nuespeed front strut bar and Progress sway bar do the job just as well? Thanks for any help.

oogy-boogy
04-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Try the double X Brace as well. I highly recommend it.

RiCeCoOkEr1280
04-12-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy

I second that. Just don't plan on going over big ass muf*kin' speed bumps... scratched mine at church yesterday.... AGAIN... :(

K20A3Si
04-12-2004, 09:52 AM
where can you purchase the d3 double x brace?

LiLxKeNnY
04-12-2004, 10:06 AM
uhhh d3???
i dont mean to b a smartass

im jus answering the question

oogy-boogy
04-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by K20A3Si
where can you purchase the d3 double x brace?

Click here :) (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29655)

trabadoo22
04-12-2004, 10:09 PM

Ya, I plan on it later down the road. Maybe even their full kit they have, although I'm not sure when it will be available. I take it they don't make sway bars for the ep? I didn't see anything on their site implying they would make one or do allready. It seems like they should though to have a full suspension and chassis stiffening line up.

oogy-boogy
04-13-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by trabadoo22
Ya, I plan on it later down the road. Maybe even their full kit they have, although I'm not sure when it will be available. I take it they don't make sway bars for the ep? I didn't see anything on their site implying they would make one or do allready. It seems like they should though to have a full suspension and chassis stiffening line up.

Just drop them an e-mail. They are a very helpful and responsive company. Nothing but good things to say here. :) :cool: