PDA

View Full Version : time to start worrying

K20A3Si
04-12-2004, 09:36 AM
well...i was talking to one of my friends and it was three in the morning at his house and he had all of his buddies there...the cars in the drive way are 2 STi's two vw's they were all sitting in his house talking in a room at like 3 am..they see these 2 kids checking out there cars...so they decide to just hide in the window and watch them...and eventually they tried jacking the wheels...they all busted out side but the kids jumped into old beat up black jetta....and got away....my friends found out the next day that they were arrested for arson with over 250$..and car jacking and stealing a bunch of wheels..of course they were let out on bail...well this weekend i was at my house around 9:30 pm...i was on the computer and from my computer room i can see the end of my front driveway...so i had the ep parked out side in the front of the drive becasue i was leaving soon...so as i am surfing on the web i hear a trashy sounding exaust...i just ignored it and didnt look out the window...and then i heard it again but this time it sounded like it stopped right in front of my house...so i looked and i could see the reflection of break lights on the neighbors house...so i busted out running out side and i see the black jetta parked in my drive way and a kid right next to my car trying to tamper with the wheels...and yes i have WORK wheels and if they were stolen i would go nuts..so i start running after this one kid but he jumped in the jetta and they took off....i called my friends and told them....they said that was deffinitly them....and it deff was...i was so nervouse...i pulled my car into the garage and made sure there wasnt any damage...i could tell they tried getting the front drivers side wheels off...becasue i have red WORK lugs and the tool they were trying to use wasnt fitting and it scrathed the lug on the outside.....so i am pretty nervouse right now..my car is now in the garage 24/7....these stupid kids dont learn......:rolleyes:

bobdobbs
04-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Those dicks need to get shot.

Do you have spline drive lug nuts? If so, why not use regular mcGard locking lugs nuts? They don't look as cool, but who cares if it means you get to keep your wheels?

square
04-12-2004, 10:32 AM
it sucks that you can't have anything nice without someone wanting to fuck with it. i haven't had any problems with my ep yet (but i've only had it a few days). i did have my last car broken into though. they took the stereo and had two of the wheels off when a neighbor saw then and called the cops. the cops got them by chasing them down with a dog...damn i wish i could have seen that!

oogy-boogy
04-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Damn...Sorry to hear that :(

Now that you've seen the Jetta a few times why didn't you get the plate number?

Btrthnezr3
04-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Shit like this makes me glad I live in Texas.
I have guns in my house and in Texas if someone is trying to steal your property, you can pretty much shoot them.
Anyways...just keep an eye on your car man. Bastard kids.

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 10:47 AM
have a gun ready but don't pull it(unless they do). throw a crowbar to bust out their rear window and notify the cops, that'll make them pretty easy to spot by the police. if they're on bail the courts will be on your side, because it's their fault for not posting a high enough bail(or posting bail at all, if they're just going to keep doing it)

that sucks man, i hope those punks get railed in prison.

the JigGa mAn
04-12-2004, 11:24 AM
did you call the cops?

id also call your insurance company and find out if your wheels and other things on your car would be covered incase they do happen to come back

BlairSpeed
04-12-2004, 11:28 AM
:mad: I fucking hate punks! Theives should have their hands cut off like back in the day.

!@#$%
04-12-2004, 11:40 AM
get a paintball gun and tag the side of that black jetta. the cops could easily identify the car then. preferrably something neon colored.

k20hatch
04-12-2004, 11:56 AM
When i had my old car "1997 Honda Civic Hx" My dad was out front one night during the summer and these guys came onto my street and my dad was about to leave so he got into his truck, then they came around and launched a brick at my car and my dad took off after them. Well he was behind them and they threw a brick at his truck and it drilled the truck so he slowed down and came back to the house. He got the license plate off the car he was after. He turned it into the police. They didnt do a damn thing about it. They said they went to his house and gave the guy who owned the car a warning and thats all they could do. I hate people who mess with cars...

priest6479
04-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Call the PO PO

the JigGa mAn
04-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
When i had my old car "1997 Honda Civic Hx" My dad was out front one night during the summer and these guys came onto my street and my dad was about to leave so he got into his truck, then they came around and launched a brick at my car and my dad took off after them. Well he was behind them and they threw a brick at his truck and it drilled the truck so he slowed down and came back to the house. He got the license plate off the car he was after. He turned it into the police. They didnt do a damn thing about it. They said they went to his house and gave the guy who owned the car a warning and thats all they could do. I hate people who mess with cars...

fuck man if the truck already took a brick i would have chased them and ran them off the road

siver-SI
04-12-2004, 03:58 PM
I worry about this happening but I think I am somewhat safe. In the driveway at are house I park next to my mom's BMW and my father has a 1 ton chevy. Both of them cost twice as much as my EP. I know with a jack my alarm will go off because I was using my nice hydrolic jack that is smooth in lifting and I set my alarm off(forgot I had my car locked up when I stated to do my work).

USAFHondaguy
04-12-2004, 04:15 PM
"were arrested for arson"

That is a felony so they will be facing jail time. Hopefully their trial will be soon then you wont have to worry about them. It's a good thing noone has tried that bullshit on me or else I'd definitely go to jail for beating the shit out of them.

kHATCHmEP3
04-12-2004, 04:17 PM
oh mann that sux how those damn stupid kidz gotta steel your rollers. i'd be madd worried just to know they're still lurkin out there tryin to jack ur sh*t. hope that cops catch 'em. do watever it takes to protect your ride. All Means necessary! i remember my friend's yellow Type-R got stolen right in front of his house! i was like damnn that's crazy...and then a few months later he got a White EVO! watta lucky bastard! hehe

siver-SI
04-12-2004, 04:18 PM
I just came up with a question. Some one is trying to brake into your car and you take out your shotgun and shoot them and at that time you dammage your car, can you sue the guy for the gun dammage to your car?

YooShin
04-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
I have guns in my house and in Texas if someone is trying to steal your property, you can pretty much shoot them.

F*^k'n A' bubba. I recomend a Ruger Super Red Hawk 44 mag w/ 7" barrel. I can't pack because I live in an apartment, but my bro Kimichi Boy has an arsnal, including the Ruger, not to mention a dog that'll rip your sack off so fast, your inards fall out. At least get a holster for one and leave it on the back hatch deck "empty". Yep here in Texas we like to shoot bunk bitches that jack with rides. These are the unwritten rule here: Don't mess with my dog, don't mess with my drink and don't mess with my car, but you can take my woman. Lucky you prevented the act. To bad you didn't catch them. The paint ball gun idea isn't bad or get a big bad ass dog. In the mean time, register the event at your community center if you have one. If you not a member, you should join and attend the meetings. Share your incident with you fellow neighbors and raise concern. Next thing you know you got cops driving through your hood ever hour throughout the night. That's how it worked in my old neighborhood. Folks were concerned enough that they got police to do patrols. Maybe the cops won't catch the perps red handed but the "presense" of them make the little bastards less likely to shop in your hood. Trust me, the thugs take notice and note; they'll move on to the next street..

NemesisITR
04-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3

Hate to tell ya but in Texas you cant use deadly force against someone trying to steal or damage your shit. You can only shoot someone if you have a CHL and you feel threatened by them and/or your a licensed operator of a weapon were apon someone is threating your life.

Just throw a brick or something and damage their car. I myself will run out with my Katana and slash their tires as they are leaving:D Then go and chase them down with my baseball bat and beat the shit out of their car:D :D

USAFHondaguy
04-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by siver-SI
I just came up with a question. Some one is trying to brake into your car and you take out your shotgun and shoot them and at that time you dammage your car, can you sue the guy for the gun dammage to your car?

You'd be arrested for attempted murder....and no you couldn't sue them for trying to shoot them and then shooting your car, no judge would buy that bullshit.

GrahamBo '02
04-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I myself will run out with my Katana and slash their tires as they are leaving:D Then go and chase them down with my baseball bat and beat the shit out of their car:D :D

Katana? Man that's some crazy shit. I think the paintball gun idea is the best.

YooShin
04-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by NemesisITR
Hate to tell ya but in Texas you cant use deadly force against someone trying to steal or damage your shit. You can only shoot someone if you have a CHL and you feel threatened by them and/or your a licensed operator of a weapon were apon someone is threating your life.

Just throw a brick or something and damage their car. I myself will run out with my Katana and slash their tires as they are leaving:D Then go and chase them down with my baseball bat and beat the shit out of their car:D :D

Oh. We got swords to. Well, actually Kimchi does, I have a TPX Bat, does that count? She's a beut to. Also, both Kimchi and I are black belt martial artists as well but we're lovers not fighters ;)

siver-SI
04-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by USAFHondaguy
You'd be arrested for attempted murder....and no you couldn't sue them for trying to shoot them and then shooting your car, no judge would buy that bullshit.

Thought it was worth a shot. :D

USAFHondaguy
04-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Not that I wouldn't blame you for doing that to someone going after your car...I'd want to do the same thing.

Ep3 No.2
04-12-2004, 07:22 PM
oh man and you got some works...
that would be some shit to pay.
if that happened to me id bust out with my airsoft pretending its a real gun scaring the shit out of emm lol.

Siman
04-12-2004, 08:07 PM
see....here in Tennessee....we just take a big saw'd off shot gun to their little thuglet asses.....

that will teach em....

"thuglets are like rodents....if you take care of one, you take care of em all."

I hate people that do that crap! Do they not even care? I would stalk them down, burn their car up, and chuck stink bombs in their house and light little bags of dog crap all around their humble aboad....

...see how they like to be tampered with:confused: :D

halos02Si
04-12-2004, 08:59 PM
next time dont run out so quick.....instead come out the backdoor and sneak up on them slowly with a bat and slug him in the knee's and put him in a world of pain, then quickly run to the car and bash the window....teach them not to fuck with an ep ever again....im sure the kid will learn his lesson....dont be nervous man....just keep it in the garage at all times. :)

-breandly

USAFHondaguy
04-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Go CIA style and set up surveilance shit so you can tell when they're coming then shalack the hell out of them with a bat:)

Type X
04-12-2004, 09:10 PM
get an alarm with a super sensitive prox sensor
and 2 way pager

agrabau
04-13-2004, 09:43 AM
I worry about this all the time. You're in Southbridge? that's not a bad area is it? I'm right outside of boston with two M3s, two bikes and a racecar in the driveway so I worry too. I'd like for them to pay a visit though. That'd be the last visit they'd be making. Get a cell phone and a camera and go follow them next time.

K20A3Si
04-16-2004, 07:21 AM
thanks for the advice guys.....i am going home today so i am kinda nervouse about tonite..but i will be prepared if anyone tries touching my car.

bigace
04-16-2004, 09:47 AM
2 words dude.. post-it. Take 4 little yellow post-it notes, one for each rim...write "look up for a bullet" or something weirdly psycho like that.. My old boss shot a 357 magnum in the "general vicinity" of someone trying to steal his 911 Turbo...They never tried again :)

Originally posted by K20A3Si
well...i was talking to one of my friends and it was three in the morning at his house and he had all of his buddies there...the cars in the drive way are 2 STi's two vw's they were all sitting in his house talking in a room at like 3 am..they see these 2 kids checking out there cars...so they decide to just hide in the window and watch them...and eventually they tried jacking the wheels...they all busted out side but the kids jumped into old beat up black jetta....and got away....my friends found out the next day that they were arrested for arson with over 250$..and car jacking and stealing a bunch of wheels..of course they were let out on bail...well this weekend i was at my house around 9:30 pm...i was on the computer and from my computer room i can see the end of my front driveway...so i had the ep parked out side in the front of the drive becasue i was leaving soon...so as i am surfing on the web i hear a trashy sounding exaust...i just ignored it and didnt look out the window...and then i heard it again but this time it sounded like it stopped right in front of my house...so i looked and i could see the reflection of break lights on the neighbors house...so i busted out running out side and i see the black jetta parked in my drive way and a kid right next to my car trying to tamper with the wheels...and yes i have WORK wheels and if they were stolen i would go nuts..so i start running after this one kid but he jumped in the jetta and they took off....i called my friends and told them....they said that was deffinitly them....and it deff was...i was so nervouse...i pulled my car into the garage and made sure there wasnt any damage...i could tell they tried getting the front drivers side wheels off...becasue i have red WORK lugs and the tool they were trying to use wasnt fitting and it scrathed the lug on the outside.....so i am pretty nervouse right now..my car is now in the garage 24/7....these stupid kids dont learn......:rolleyes:

Taro_San
04-16-2004, 12:22 PM
get a super duper extra sensitive alarm :) :D

KimchiBoy_TypeR
04-16-2004, 01:33 PM
This is why I hate VW owners:D :confused:

I say you and your friends should go on a man hunt for these Deuche Baggs. I think only a hard core ass beating and torching thier car in front of them will teach them not to F%^k with people's stuff again. You should also post a seperate thread in the local chapters section so other peeps in your area can be on the look out.